Asia Cup 2008-wrong point table

Asia Cup 2008-a wrong point table guys i just saw it on the website i think Asia Cup 2008-a wrong point table is made if you see below -------------------------------------------- Team played won lose netrate point Sri lanka 3 2 1 +1.363 6 India 3 2 1 +0.250 6 Pakistan 3 2 1 +0.924 4 sources:http://www.geosuper.tv/asiacup2008/ if you see pakistan Net rate which is higher than india than why we are out of final it means there is something cheating in the tournament What do you think?

MalikBrother get over the notion that ur team was undone by some black magic..ur team din deserve to be in the finals and the 2 best teams are there..anyway from ur previous posts i really think that u are not sensible enuf to accept that fact..

Asia Cup 2008-a wrong point table guys i just saw it on the website i think Asia Cup 2008-a wrong point table is made if you see below -------------------------------------------- Team played won lose netrate point Sri lanka 3 2 1 +1.363 6 India 3 2 1 +0.250 6 Pakistan 3 2 1 +0.924 4 sources:http://www.geosuper.tv/asiacup2008/ if you see pakistan Net rate which is higher than india than why we are out of final it means there is something cheating in the tournament What do you think?
Oh man, where do these pakis come from? They are just sore losers. Can the mods ban these pakis from ICF? Please!!!

Indian cricket fan in CA, what is wrong with what he has posted? it was an attempt at humour at best, at worse a brain fart which we all are suspectible to once in a while. Lately this forum has been a bit too agressive towards our neighbours without any reason (well, some posters atleast), which gives a very bad impression to new-comers many of whom have since been avoiding it. The only way to be global is not to limit towards being an indian forum but look beyond it. Posters should not been prejudiced against just because they are from a particular country. this regardless of the fact how 'WE' are treated on 'THEIR' forums. If an indian had posted the OP, we would have been laughing our heads off. I know malik Brother from another forum and he is a decent poster. just my two cents

Indian cricket fan in CA, what is wrong with what he has posted? it was an attempt at humour at best, at worse a brain fart which we all are suspectible to once in a while. Lately this forum has been a bit too agressive towards our neighbours without any reason (well, some posters atleast), which gives a very bad impression to new-comers many of whom have since been avoiding it. The only way to be global is not to limit towards being an indian forum but look beyond it. Posters should not been prejudiced against just because they are from a particular country. this regardless of the fact how 'WE' are treated on 'THEIR' forums. If an indian had posted the OP, we would have been laughing our heads off. I know malik Brother from another forum and he is a decent poster. just my two cents
I agree. Way too much aggression. Would people talk in real life like this? Why is it OK on a forum?

This point table topic has been discussed on several forum and there have been negative point regarding to this topic. Some have claimed how Pakistan was out of tournament in spite of having better run rate or perhaps, the same numberous won by Pakistan as same with Sri Lanka and India....Sri Lanka was already in Final , but the discussion between India and Pakistan is still yet to finished on several forums...I came from those forums and decided to bring this here cause i am really confused whether they meant about this topic. Some say India has better point and some say Pakistan has better rate when discussed by India media that better run rate will get you through the final...these kind of information really confuse me though :nervous: P.S Some of them in this site, are already members on those forums i visit. Here, they acting silly? Oh How Silly You Are ! :--D Don't forget the article " Did Sri Lanka lose on purpose" as said by Waqar and Rameez. I guess y'all will blame on me like now, eh?

^^ dude, first of all be a little more coherent please. And then tell me, have you ever heard of a tournament where a team having higher NRR but less points qualifies over a team that has more points but less NRR? Work those grey cells! I know I look silly answering you, but dheng it, I'm bored.