Ok, We are 274 runs away from the Asia cup

Ram

Murali' date=' Mendis and all their pyrotechnics not withstanding[/color'], we are winning this.
Another chance for Indian team to show why they are the best chasers of big totals in the last 5 years. The first 15 overs will decide the match. How much we are able to score of their pacers and how many wickets we have when their spinners come on will be crucial.
Well' date=' this is the beginning of our good record in finals then.
This is going to be an easy win for India. They will do it with 5 overs to spare.
:lightbulb: goes off
Guest Hiten.
:lightbulb: goes off
You are a pathetic troll. Those guys were being positive and hoping Indian team win. But you were hoping India lose so you could find such positive posts and try to 'blow' your stupid non-sarcastic bulb.

:finger: to blue_brigade I dont 'hope' India loses, u moron. I want them to win. However, I can see when the writing is on the wall, and when I see such "we will SURELY win and romp HOME" statements, then it is incredibly funny. Its like "wake up and smell the coffee...what r u smokin'? Dont u know our record and choking talent in Finals?"

Guest Hiten.
:finger: to blue_brigade I dont 'hope' India loses, u moron. I want them to win. However, I can see when the writing is on the wall, and when I see such "we will SURELY win and romp HOME" statements, then it is incredibly funny. Its like "wake up and smell the coffee...what r u smokin'? Dont u know our record and choking talent in Finals?"
If you know the stats about the finals, why ***in follow the finals at all 'moron'. If you follow the stats then the 'writing is on the wall' even before the finals start. So are you not stupid to follow it ? And shove that finger where it belongs
If you know the stats about the finals, why ***in follow the finals at all 'moron'. If you follow the stats then the 'writing is on the wall' even before the finals start. So are you not stupid to follow it ? And shove that finger where it belongs
Ah, now it angered you that I called u a moron. So stop with the namecalling urself (u called me a pathetic troll, so stfu with such namecalling - You are the one who started getting personal with the namecalling, so stop it).
y abandom icf' date=' abandon fineleg : usercp->ignore list :winky:[/quote'] Or, better yet - u can go create a separate forum where only people who "think" India will romp home and win - no matter how incredibly impossible it appears that India will win - are allowed to be a member and post. In such a forum, it is not sufficient that one "wants" India to win, but one also thinks India will surely win no matter the odds :D
Guest Hiten.
Or' date=' better yet - u can go create a separate forum where only people who "think" India will romp home and win - [b']no matter how incredibly impossible it appears that India will win - are allowed to be a member and post. In such a forum, it is not sufficient that one "wants" India to win, but one also thinks India will surely win no matter the odds :D
WTF you talking about ? Predz posted at 10:35 AM (EST), that is, he posted when Sehwag was going ballistic. How the eff was that an over optimistic post ? God, at least find posts that will back your lame trolls

It was over optimistic when this thread was opened since chasing 274 in a final against Lanka is not a sure thing when they have good bowlers in their side. We had some chance chasing 274 but 'notwithstanding pyrotechnics of SL spinners, we will surely win" etc is certainly way over optimistic. 274 was a tough ask, it was achievable only if more than couple of batsmen applied themselves and stuck to the task, but not like "we surely gonna rewrite our finals choking script from now on". Ofcourse Sehwag started well, but we were like 70 something, and still 200 off and collapses in Indian team (esp in Finals) was not something that far-fetched or anything. (If anything, it is a surprise only if India does not choke in Finals, how many Finals have we choked in? compared to the number we won)?

I am absolutely shattered by this loss... The Kitply cup final defeat didnt even pinch, but this one was like a dagger stabbed right through the middle of the torso. In the last many months, I am not used to the Indian team losing so badly, which is probably why this is so painful. P.S: Finey's posts have become so ridiculous, its not even funny anymore. While the rest of us live with the hope of success, Finey alone lives with the fear of failure.