Ramiz Raja being a knob

The other day he was saying Sri Lanka under performed and Mahela wasn't being pro-active today Mahela was doing the same, pretty much reacting to everything sehwag was doing and suddenly SL get a few wickets because of silly shots by India and suddenly he has his tongue up Mahela's .....

Kameez Khwaja is a paki, so obviously he is going to run his mouth now. The paki crowd is pathetic, BTW. Singing "India haarega" every 10 minutes or so, what is up with that. I guess they were really p issing their pants thinking about the Indian cricketers opening bottles of champagne on their soil

And now that India are going to lose' date=' guess what ? Musharraf suddenly shows up with a bunch of other p aki dignitaries.[/quote'] He thought Pakistan would reach into Final. It was announced that when Pakistan defeated India, and has shown interest on appearing in Final match, but he still enjoying even though Pakistan is not in final. You are forgetting that most Pakistani are supporting India over Sri Lanka due to showing deliberately poor performance against India to disappoint Pakistani fans. That's reasons Pakistan fans were supporting India today including myself :--D
If you look at Sri Lanka body line language' date=' your comment would be same as Rameez. But he shouldn't have said in public which is quite unprofessional. Today match is prime example of why Rameez felt that[/quote'] When you're getting battered, your body language naturally goes down, and when you're on top you have a spring in your step. Anyone who has played cricket or any form of sport/game could tell you that, but for Ramiz to come out and say Sri Lanka underperformed and what not is just silly on his part.
When you're getting battered' date=' your body language naturally goes down, and when you're on top you have a spring in your step. Anyone who has played cricket or any form of sport/game could tell you that, but for Ramiz to come out and say Sri Lanka underperformed and what not is just silly on his part.[/quote'] I have watched Sri Lanka vs India. Sri Lanka was on top, but still showed negative all the way to let batmen fire. I am not trying to wind up, but their body line showed that they were expecting to face India over Pakistan which is okay with me. Afterall, It's Sri Lanka wishes and no one can force that. You gotta acknowledge that. When team is on top, you hardly see negative character. Well, never mind, but Rameez shouldn't have big proportion out of it. That's what i didn't like it no matter what
lol' date=' Ramiz saying u lost 18 out of 22 finals. Dhoni is saying some teams dont even make it to finals. :finger:[/quote'] well he couldnt exactly say that india are lucky to reach the finals... they cant handle the pressure they dont know how to perform in the big matches rameez raja had to change topic as he had to maintain equaility but all indian pundits and journalists will be making the same point..
lol' date=' Ramiz saying u lost 18 out of 22 finals. Dhoni is saying some teams dont even make it to finals. :finger:[/quote'] i wonder what other teams he was talking abt? since this was Asia cup lets look at the performance of Pak and SL for the sam period: Pakistan: Finals played 27, winning 12 and losing 14, NR 1 Sri Lanka: Finals played 23, winning 13, loosing 8, NR 2 SO clearly PAK and SL are ahead of India in PLAYING in the finals and also WINNING them. Now, I didn't even bother looking @ the Bangladesh record and I bet all my money that Dhoni MUST have them in mind when he made that dumb comment. Hence the PERFECT comparison of MINOW v MNOW :finger: Now, live with it all you Indian fans that your team sucks!!!!!!!!!!
i wonder what other teams he was talking abt? since this was Asia cup lets look at the performance of Pak and SL for the sam period: Pakistan: Finals played 27, winning 12 and losing 14, NR 1 Sri Lanka: Finals played 23, winning 13, loosing 8, NR 2 SO clearly PAK and SL are ahead of India in PLAYING in the finals and also WINNING them. Now, I didn't even bother looking @ the Bangladesh record and I bet all my money that Dhoni MUST have them in mind when he made that dumb comment. Hence the PERFECT comparison of MINOW v MNOW :finger: Now, live with it all you Indian fans that your team sucks!!!!!!!!!!
No matter how much you Pakis try to rub it in, it wont work. We know how good is our team. :finger: As for Pakistan, condolences.

flamy, by no means i was tryin to rub in.....ever since i have been on this forum i have been saying that INDIAN team is on the RISE...but when most of you guys just make these insane statements and especially againt pak, as a true fan i will defend my country...and so would any other fan.......