Cricket's HALL of SHAME

Munda Pakistani.... Perhaps you do not know the family background of N Sidhu... the family he belongs to would have kicked him out of Punjab had he been guilty of that trajic death. N Sidhu never touched that old man.. he died of heart attack... it was one of the friends who pushed that old man .. N Sidhu is still not convicted of any crime... he has not taken shelter of any "technicalities" of laws to save himself... so you are clutching the straw here ..really..
someone is getting sensitive here......btw, he IS CONVICTED, but has appealed to the supreme court...so u need to get ur facts right!!!!
Munda Pakistani.... Perhaps you do not know the family background of N Sidhu... the family he belongs to would have kicked him out of Punjab had he been guilty of that trajic death. N Sidhu never touched that old man.. he died of heart attack... it was one of the friends who pushed that old man .. N Sidhu is still not convicted of any crime... he has not taken shelter of any "technicalities" of laws to save himself... so you are clutching the straw here ..really..
amazing post which doesn't deserve a genuine reply.
amazing post which doesn't deserve a genuine reply.
someone is getting sensitive here......btw' date=' he IS CONVICTED, but has appealed to the supreme court...so u need to get ur facts right!!!![/quote'] Dear Birader...He has been booked for Road Fight...not MURDER..as you want him to project as.. and the case is still pending..because Sidhu believes that he was not at all involved in that browl.. and MundaPakistani : what reply can you give..when you don;t have anything to show that Sidhu is an Assassin
so cricketers are allowed to beat up and kill(in case of Siddhu) people just because its happening outside the field?
care to show ..where Siddhu has been charged and convicted for Murder??? The case on Siddhu is of public browl...not of Murder... And you should thank Sachin Tendulkar that Inzi was not charged of assulting a person and causing bodily harm...else he would haev spent a good 1-2 years in jails of Canada... it was Sachin...who requested that person to drop charges against Inzi...
care to show ..where Siddhu has been charged and convicted for Murder??? The case on Siddhu is of public browl...not of Murder... And you should thank Sachin Tendulkar that Inzi was not charged of assulting a person and causing bodily harm...else he would haev spent a good 1-2 years in jails of Canada... it was Sachin...who requested that person to drop charges against Inzi...
are u serious? care to share your source?
oh i thought Siddhu never "touched that old man". i don't have to show you any thing its common knowledge! May be some sensible indian poster will educate you about this issue becuase considering your agenda against PAK(where you have openly admitted that you want to see PAK removed from the face of this earth) i know you won't believe anything coming from MundaPakistani
so cricketers are allowed to beat up and kill(in case of Siddhu) people just because its happening outside the field?
what does it have to do with cricket? Dont tell me him beating up a man gave him an adv. over his opps :hysterical: what your dopers/scuffers/pitch dancers r doing is trying to get an adv. by cheating since they r NOT good enuff to win
care to show ..where Siddhu has been charged and convicted for Murder???
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Former_cricketer_Navjot_Sidhu_convicted_in_murder_case/articleshow/669803.cms
The case on Siddhu is of public browl...not of Murder...
wrong again....this is straight from THE HINDU In a quarrel over parking vehicles on December 27, 1988 in the high traffic zone of Sheranwala gate on December 27, 1988, Mr. Sidhu delivered blows to Gurnam Singh, who died later. Mr. Sidhu and his friend were booked and tried under Section 304(II) of the IPC. http://www.hindu.com/2006/12/02/stories/2006120212760100.htm
oh i thought Siddhu never "touched that old man". i don't have to show you any thing its common knowledge! May be some sensible indian poster will educate you about this issue becuase considering your agenda against PAK(where you have openly admitted that you want to see PAK removed from the face of this earth) i know you won't believe anything coming from MundaPakistani
Yes..Sidhu never touched that Man...and thats why he is contesting his case in supreme court now.. actually the knowledge of this case is not so common...so please explain me...how many hands does it need to push an Old man....when there are 5 young lads aroud...? My feelings of Pakistan has nothing to do with you or any other person....do not hide behind this logic...explain it...
ucilite, SRT and Azhar pleaded with that fan when the game was held up to drop the charges and let the game continue. It's common knowledge. MP, it is true that the guy Sidhu had a fracas died of a heart attack.
alritee......i trust you on that and honestly, did not know that....my respect for SRT has grown even more now....don't care much abt azhar...jk........
Yes..Sidhu never touched that Man...and thats why he is contesting his case in supreme court now.. actually the knowledge of this case is not so common...so please explain me...how many hands does it need to push an Old man....when there are 5 young lads aroud...? My feelings of Pakistan has nothing to do with you or any other person....do not hide behind this logic...explain it...
you are a LIAR my friend. period.
and you think BCCI is the most admirable board in the world? the way they threatened to quit Aussie tour in the background of Paji's MAA ki gali wasn't a laughable matter? I know PCB is screwed up' date=' but BCCI isn't far behind....[/quote'] It is not admirable, it is powerful and makes every other board lick its feet. I quite like that. :D I want to enjoy while it lasts, haha. But seriously, I know the young players here are being given too much too soon, and some of them will burn in the process. But it happens in any other glamorous field as well.
you are a LIAR my friend. period.
1. Sidhu is not charged for Murder ..so he is not an assassin..as pakistani want to project him. 2. Sidhu and his friends had a fight with a person for parking...and some one pushed that person on the ground..but that person dies of Heart attack. 3. all the people involved in the fight ..were booked for this... 4. No one knows who pushed that person as no one could see.... 5. Sidhu being the celebrity and that he belongs to a respected family...is targetted by the victim's family. 6. i do not deny that Sidhu was involved...but i believe the words of Sidhu when he says that he did not assualt that person. 7. There was no eye witness to prove otherwise. 8. Case is pending in Indian supreme court ...and He is innocent unless proven guilty.
It is not admirable, it is powerful and makes every other board lick its feet. I quite like that. :D I want to enjoy while it lasts, haha. But seriously, I know the young players here are being given too much too soon, and some of them will burn in the process. But it happens in any other glamorous field as well.
well said..........