Build up to 11954th run

Among all his records,this is for sure the one he will cherish most.Highest ODI run getter is a good landmark.Leading century maker in both formats is awesome...To be the highest run getter in tests is something very very special.How had he may try to belittle his record breaking achievements,we all know he always wants to be at the pinnacle and might be having sleepless nights in the island.

then dnt spread ur negativity here..there are some places reserved for ur kind in this forum so :finger::finger:
Oh no my friend. I was just so moved by your devotion, so thought I will show my appreciation. :D :hatsoff: I didn't say anything negative, sir. You are showing homophobia by terming my appreciation as negative. I hope you never come to California, lest those guys burn your sorry ass. Just kiddin. Just don't be in Berkeley. They are really serious about this.:winky:
Oh no my friend. I was just so moved by your devotion, so thought I will show my appreciation. :D :hatsoff: I didn't say anything negative, sir. You are showing homophobia by terming my appreciation as negative. I hope you never come to California, lest those guys burn your sorry ass. Just kiddin. Just don't be in Berkeley. They are really serious about this.:winky:
ur appreciation ehh excuse me where did u appreciate..and just because ppl see him as an idol u term them as gay lovers..and since u said u are an atheist which according to my little brain is one who doesnt believe in God i meant that as negative, just in layman terms..and hey i wud rather prefer to come to Berkeley coz Sachinism is prevalent everywhere and a minority of ur kind wudnt deter me by any means..
When he retires, his record will be the benchmark. No one, EVER EVER will be able to match them. Long Live the Master!
well Sriram his ODI record will stay for eternity but his test records wud be broken at some point of time..i sincerely hope and pray that it is not Ponting who breaks it :pray:
well Sriram his ODI record will stay for eternity but his test records wud be broken at some point of time..i sincerely hope and pray that it is not Ponting who breaks it :pray:
Ponting/Kallis may break his record for the most number of 100s, but for the most test runs? I doubt it. Besides, at 35, Sachin is looking better than ever. Fitness permitting, I am sure he can continue for another 3 years.
Ponting/Kallis may break his record for the most number of 100s, but for the most test runs? I doubt it. Besides, at 35, Sachin is looking better than ever. Fitness permitting, I am sure he can continue for another 3 years.
Yes he may go on for 3 years but then Ponting is younger than Sachin and unless he has any career threatening injury i dont see him retiring before Sachin..and he has been more consistent than Sachin for the past 4 years or so..well Ponting has elevated his status so much that to term the last 4 years in his career as just a golden period wud be stupid coz he still plays the same way..so Ponting is the serious contender to Sachin and Kallis well he mite get the 100s but i dont see him the same way as Ponting..I just hope the last 3 years of Sachins career is equivalent to the past 4 years of Ponting career..now wudnt that be fun..no one can stop him then :yay::icflove:

In the last one year, BOTH Ponting and Sachin have played 9 test matches each. Sachin has averaged 57.6 in them, as opposed to his career average of 55.3. Ponting, in the same period, has averged 48, os opposed to his career average of 59. In this England-SA series, Kallis is the ONLY south African batsman, who looks a bit out of touch. In fact, all the other South-African batsman, including Smith, McKenzie, Amla, AB and Prince have made 100s so far. Kallis is yet to make even a 50. Things looking good for Sachin! :D