Kapil BLASTS Yuvraj.

Guest Yograj Singh
That doesn't sound like a "Daddy cool" -edit profile to "Daddy Hitler":--D
I have no objection to Yuvraj partying - but let him finish with his cricket first. Look at me, I spent years playing cricket and only began partying non-stop after I retired. When Yuvraj gets 10000 test runs, lifts his average above 50 and becomes consistent, I will let him go to all the nightclubs and raves he wants.
I have no objection to Yuvraj partying - but let him finish with his cricket first. Look at me, I spent years playing cricket and only began partying non-stop after I retired. When Yuvraj gets 10000 test runs, lifts his average above 50 and becomes consistent, I will let him go to all the nightclubs and raves he wants.
then by that time ur life will end sirji..are u sure u are going to be like this..poor yuvraj now i know why he is like this because his daddys expectations are too high..
Yeah tell your sonlet me take good care of his women while he is making those 10000 runs Aapse toh is umar mein kuch hoga nahin ab:--D
Guest Yograj Singh

Be quiet - I AM HIS FATHER, I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM! If it was not for me he would not even be near the Indian team, let alone complaining about not being picked!

I also believe that players should have fun. Will he be hanging out with girls in clubs when they cross 35 ?? I doubt. I am almost same age as that of yuvi and I can see that after 3-4 more years, I might not be able to party like now:dance: But then, partying & enjoying should not affect work

so she is the same lady who wants Mrs UV to be able to cook veg food and should know how to pack his stuff! now she is giving interviews on Kapil's comments ... well done .. maybe she should go for Teerath yatra or something to Mr Yograj Singh .. ur boy deserves a spanking ... from u not from deepika

Just saw the video... Kapil is literally seething with anger. Why so much emotion? Kapil also said that if Yuvraj worked even half as hard as his father did, he will become the world's best player. That is high praise indeed!

Just realised that now stuart broad averages more than Yuvi.:haha: Even broad has scored more than ambrose, vaughan and collingwood and flintoff and prob strauss in this series. Hes there 3rd best batsmen this series, with cook.

Yuvraj's Mom Shabnam Singh lambasts Kapil Dev :hysterical: http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1178874 NEW DELHI: Yuvraj Singh's mother Shabnam on Monday lashed out at Kapil Dev for criticising her son's party animal image, saying the former India captain is no angel himself. "I was indeed pained to read Kapil Dev's highly provocative comment on Yuvi's party life. As a mother, I am hurt mainly because Kapil has known Yuvi ever since he was born," an enraged Shabnam said in a statement. "He has obviously gone by the media reporting which was proved wrong," she added, referring to the late night party that Yuvraj allegedly attended during the Asia Cup. Kapil had yesterday criticised Yuvraj for putting parties over cricket and had urged him to concentrate on his game to realise his potential. Shabnam said Kapil had a past of his own and should therefore refrain from taking a high moral ground. "All I want to remind Kapil that people who stay in glass house shouldn't throw stones at others," she fumed. "He should introspect his misdeeds during the time he played cricket. If he rewinds his life, he will find that he wasn't an angel," she said. According to Shabnam, Kapil's comments are stunning, considering her son has won applause from several former greats for his game. "Sad that such a great cricketer should stoop so low when across the border Hanif Mohammad has been comparing Yuvi with Sir Garfield Sobers," she said

Guest Yograj Singh
I don't think even Yograj is that angry....:hysterical:
I am never that angry. Why do you think I'm called DADDY COOL? :dance: