Reason Why India Can Not Maintain Consistent Performance !!!!!

Pakistan sucks !!!! Happy now? Ain't my intention to insult any team. Right now, Pakistan is not playing is thank to PCB for making us bored. Meanwhile, it's Indian series i am watching to keep myself entertained. Though of joining to share what India team need to be done. They will bounce back, but will they able to maintain consistent like Australia? They eat lots of money, but hardly show consistent. Beside, the fact is my second favorite team is India after Dhoni became captain. I think it's time for Dhoni to step up in for captaincy of Test as well. Right now, you couldn't tolerate any bashing toward so called Superstar. It doesn't matter if team loses in a embarrassing way, but Indian superstars must not criticized any how. Take a example of Pakistani sites, criticizing 24 hours per day against Pakistan after Inzimam declared from team. Take example of PP as many members of this site know about it. Malik is being criticized, Akhtar has been mocked along with Asif, and useless Kamran as well, even Yousuf has been called greedy as well. We are just being honest. Nothing wrong with that. Feel good about it. It's like we wanna kill team if they don't perform. Call me anything, but that's only way to get the team perform like Imran said, back then the team got the option was "Losing is not option". That's what Imran team better and better. Thank to him, Pakistan has won second highest numerous ID after Australia. Right now, Pakistan is suck and compared to West Indies at the moment. Now, y'all willing to have healthy conversation? India better humiliate Sri Lanka in second test, but i don't see that happening. India hasn't won since 1993 in Sri Lanka and most importantly, Mendis and Muralitharan > huh? :nervous:

Dont put India in the same boat as paks. Crazy thread. We are seperate countries, with seperate teams and seperate problems. Pak cricket is in a mess with VERY average players. We lost one game and will bounce back with avengeance. Dont judge us on one game, we are a class act and will show it!
class act?? we havent won 2 in a row since 2005.
Pakistan sucks !!!! Happy now? Ain't my intention to insult any team. Right now, Pakistan is not playing is thank to PCB for making us bored. Meanwhile, it's Indian series i am watching to keep myself entertained. Though of joining to share what India team need to be done. They will bounce back, but will they able to maintain consistent like Australia? They eat lots of money, but hardly show consistent. Beside, the fact is my second favorite team is India after Dhoni became captain. I think it's time for Dhoni to step up in for captaincy of Test as well. Right now, you couldn't tolerate any bashing toward so called Superstar. It doesn't matter if team loses in a embarrassing way, but Indian superstars must not criticized any how. Take a example of Pakistani sites, criticizing 24 hours per day against Pakistan after Inzimam declared from team. Take example of PP as many members of this site know about it. Malik is being criticized, Akhtar has been mocked along with Asif, and useless Kamran as well, even Yousuf has been called greedy as well. We are just being honest. Nothing wrong with that. Feel good about it. It's like we wanna kill team if they don't perform. Call me anything, but that's only way to get the team perform like Imran said, back then the team got the option was "Losing is not option". That's what Imran team better and better. Thank to him, Pakistan has won second highest numerous ID after Australia. Right now, Pakistan is suck and compared to West Indies at the moment. Now, y'all willing to have healthy conversation? India better humiliate Sri Lanka in second test, but i don't see that happening. India hasn't won since 1993 in Sri Lanka and most importantly, Mendis and Muralitharan > huh? :nervous:
India hasn't won a series since 1993. We have won matches.
All i can do is Laugh, Laugh, Laugh. Not that what my aim is to provoke or aim deliberately provocation. But it sure does make us funny when we hear India become Top Team after beating Australia, and falling down to earth now after losing embarrassingly against Sri Lanka. Like i said, India is not consistent team and is on the level of Pakistan, in fact little better. India will never able to dominate the world, for that has to maintain consistent which is not possible, or perhaps, there is no such consistent in India dictionary. Not that India talents are poor, but India has much better talents to use in the future. The question remains the same that with all media attention, blinding superstars with money showering all over them and promoting them to best when they aren't yet !. I am sorry to say, but India media has spoiled the India team. That's why they tend to attitude like "who care" or " as long as we getting money, contract, ADS, then why bother to perform". I only seen Tendulkar showing passion for India cricket, but when it comes to century, suddenly he forget about nation and doing bit himself or way over defensive when near a century that tend to allow bowlers to dominate him. Also, whenever India need him the most, then less said about him better. Pakistan had to work hard when we had Imran, Wasim Akram and go on. But to them, losing was not option to them. That's what forced them to excel in every department. It's not same case in Pakistan recent team with hardly competition, player like Afridi who is in the squad with no performance and can't be dropped until nation says so which is unlikely gonna happen, more like captain picking friendly guy rather than players with performance on merit, with too many negative going on. Now, i see Pakistan copying Bollywood Style. With players like Younis, Yousuf and Misbah, as they show the strong support for Pakistan. Speaking of India, i forsee Dhoni to remain HERO to India, but can be overrated sometimes, who doesn't? . Media along with fans are supporting on wrong reasons. Example of wrong reasons, hmmm.... Ganguly fans, Tendulkar fans, Dravid fans fighting eachother for obvious reasons. That's the reason why we see these kind of performance. It's ourselves to be blamed on. As long as we stop worshiping those superstars, and put pressure on them like SHOW NO MERCY. Not to forget that must insert the option that "Losing is not option unless you give tough fight till the end". That's only way to bring both India and Pakistan back on right track. Imagine if PCB threaten again, to Pakistan team to win Champion Trophy, hmmm.... will Pakistan able to win? That's interesting indeed, but PCB ain't like to repeat threat or warning ! :nervous: The End !
too long to read but the moment u suggest paki team is on same level as india:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: oh my god oh my god the same paki team that lost 10 test matches and won none against aus in the last decade:omg:
too long to read but the moment u suggest paki team is on same level as india:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: oh my god oh my god the same paki team that lost 10 test matches and won none against aus in the last decade:omg:
You are way overreacting. This was not needed ! Pakistan lost to Australia in 2000 because of poor umpiring, even can be expected from Langer who didn't walk when edged it , but Gilchrist, did he walk when edged it? Well...forget it..The series was belonged to Pakistan. Even in Australia forum says the same !!! . Had you watched, you wouldn't bring this up ! Pakistan toured to West Indies before WC or after ! Not sure about that, but remember that series especially Wasim brilliant bowling. Too many deliberately poor decisions given by WI umpires including the same Black who umpired with Hair in Lord Test 06. Pakistan was denied a victory is thank to umpires. We had to move on. Talking about past doesn't change at all. ....Pakistan had those worst series, and even perhaps worse than toured of England 2006 Test series....Nothing we can do about it.... It's good BCCI has taken some step up and brought review system to avoid poor and biased umpiring, but it was too late for Pakistan, as back then Pakistan was one of the best team ever !! Coming to your point, Pakistan never lost to England in Englandfor like 26 years and ended up losing in 2006 due to biased umpiring including infamous test 06. Pakistan hasn't lost to Sri Lanka yet in Sri Lanka yet so far. I don't even remember if Sri Lanka has defeated Pakistan in any test let alone series. Pakistan always dominated New Zealand like crazy. Just think of whitewash against NZ. NZ was nothing in front of Pakistan. Pakistan has great history against NZ in NZ. Pakistan lost to India after 28 years, that too in India. It has proven how Pakistan used to dominate India like decade. The rest goes on, even India can't dominate Pakistan properly. Win first match and choke at the final. Pakistan has won few ODI series in Australia including VB Series 97 where Pakistan had to defeat WI with likes of Ambrose and Courteney Walsh. Speaking of test series both in Australia and in West Indies, refer to at the top. Pakistan has mainted fine average against SA, but not well. Pakistan has won few test in SA, but couldn't win the series yet. Perhaps, Pakistan hasn't maintained consistent winning against SA and perhaps, never will in the future. So far, Pakistan has done okay against every teams so far. Tell me about India performance against every teams in their home countries. All you talk about India first time to draw series against Australia in Australia, but can't dominate NZ, Sri Lanka in their home countries....and more teams are yet to be mentioned, but leave those out, as aren't needed. Reply to your topic, if you have read paragraph even though it's pretty much long, then you wouldn't need to post these kind of posts. I didn't say Pakistan team is on same level as India and neither, as mentioned of better than India. It's you who brought this kind of topic out of nowhere. Now, the real question is that is India on the same level of Pakistan after looking at history between two countries against each other and against the rest of teams in their countries. :--D
^^^ umm u talkin of paki achievements prior to 2000 or else moaning bout poor umpiring lol but to compare present pakistani team with "greats" like salman butt, akmal, hafeez etc to sehwag, dravid, sachin etc is an absolute joke mate:hysterical:
See? That's what i am talking about. Am i comparing them to Butt, Akmal...? You are making all this up... I only praised Misbah, Yousuf and Younis so far...That's it...The reason Pakistan used to dominate because of Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, Qadir and more... Tell me if any indian cricketer is better than Imran....:--D. Beside, why did you cry about removing Bucknor after Sydney Test? Beside, this is turning to another Pakistan-India. That's great. Ruin this thread as well. Talking about Sri Lanka vs India has led to Pak-Ind out of nowhere. :nervous:

Yes Kapil Dev is better then Khan. Would Imran have been the same force without his bottle tops? Just dont lump pak and India in same group. Very annoying. We are very seperate with very seperate isuues, in so many ways! As for pak used to dominate!!!! Dominate???? You had your moments but dominate????

blah blah..so much bullcrap in OP its not about consistency...i dont think SL are any more 'consistent' than we are. the reason we lost is because of one no.1 bowler and one bowler who has potential to be no.1 thats it. bowlers win you tests and we haven't had a decent bowler in our history. oh and dsr...tell me how kapil is better than imran...all i know is imran is definitely a better bowler...infact one of the greatest would have..should haves never count

Guest dada_rocks

Pakistanis rejoicing over relative misery of India in global scene.. where have I seen such pratcie before.. let me think think hard.......... ........... Sorry no idea:hysterical: