Reason Why India Can Not Maintain Consistent Performance !!!!!

All i can do is Laugh, Laugh, Laugh. Not that what my aim is to provoke or aim deliberately provocation. But it sure does make us funny when we hear India become Top Team after beating Australia, and falling down to earth now after losing embarrassingly against Sri Lanka. Like i said, India is not consistent team and is on the level of Pakistan, in fact little better. India will never able to dominate the world, for that has to maintain consistent which is not possible, or perhaps, there is no such consistent in India dictionary. Not that India talents are poor, but India has much better talents to use in the future. The question remains the same that with all media attention, blinding superstars with money showering all over them and promoting them to best when they aren't yet !. I am sorry to say, but India media has spoiled the India team. That's why they tend to attitude like "who care" or " as long as we getting money, contract, ADS, then why bother to perform". I only seen Tendulkar showing passion for India cricket, but when it comes to century, suddenly he forget about nation and doing bit himself or way over defensive when near a century that tend to allow bowlers to dominate him. Also, whenever India need him the most, then less said about him better. Pakistan had to work hard when we had Imran, Wasim Akram and go on. But to them, losing was not option to them. That's what forced them to excel in every department. It's not same case in Pakistan recent team with hardly competition, player like Afridi who is in the squad with no performance and can't be dropped until nation says so which is unlikely gonna happen, more like captain picking friendly guy rather than players with performance on merit, with too many negative going on. Now, i see Pakistan copying Bollywood Style. With players like Younis, Yousuf and Misbah, as they show the strong support for Pakistan. Speaking of India, i forsee Dhoni to remain HERO to India, but can be overrated sometimes, who doesn't? . Media along with fans are supporting on wrong reasons. Example of wrong reasons, hmmm.... Ganguly fans, Tendulkar fans, Dravid fans fighting eachother for obvious reasons. That's the reason why we see these kind of performance. It's ourselves to be blamed on. As long as we stop worshiping those superstars, and put pressure on them like SHOW NO MERCY. Not to forget that must insert the option that "Losing is not option unless you give tough fight till the end". That's only way to bring both India and Pakistan back on right track. Imagine if PCB threaten again, to Pakistan team to win Champion Trophy, hmmm.... will Pakistan able to win? That's interesting indeed, but PCB ain't like to repeat threat or warning ! :nervous: The End !

So ...there is no money or worshipping in Pak cricket? So what happened to your teams focus?Why is it in such a state? What are the chances of it going places? And we are worshippers?At least we worship worthy players unlike you guys who have a collective orgasm when your beast appears on screen.

All i can do is Laugh, Laugh, Laugh. Not that what my aim is to provoke or aim deliberately provocation. But it sure does make us funny when we hear India become Top Team after beating Australia, and falling down to earth now after losing embarrassingly against Sri Lanka. Like i said, India is not consistent team and is on the level of Pakistan, in fact little better. India will never able to dominate the world, for that has to maintain consistent which is not possible, or perhaps, there is no such consistent in India dictionary. Not that India talents are poor, but India has much better talents to use in the future. The question remains the same that with all media attention, blinding superstars with money showering all over them and promoting them to best when they aren't yet !. I am sorry to say, but India media has spoiled the India team. That's why they tend to attitude like "who care" or " as long as we getting money, contract, ADS, then why bother to perform". I only seen Tendulkar showing passion for India cricket, but when it comes to century, suddenly he forget about nation and doing bit himself or way over defensive when near a century that tend to allow bowlers to dominate him. Also, whenever India need him the most, then less said about him better. Pakistan had to work hard when we had Imran, Wasim Akram and go on. But to them, losing was not option to them. That's what forced them to excel in every department. It's not same case in Pakistan recent team with hardly competition, player like Afridi who is in the squad with no performance and can't be dropped until nation says so which is unlikely gonna happen, more like captain picking friendly guy rather than players with performance on merit, with too many negative going on. Now, i see Pakistan copying Bollywood Style. With players like Younis, Yousuf and Misbah, as they show the strong support for Pakistan. Speaking of India, i forsee Dhoni to remain HERO to India, but can be overrated sometimes, who doesn't? . Media along with fans are supporting on wrong reasons. Example of wrong reasons, hmmm.... Ganguly fans, Tendulkar fans, Dravid fans fighting eachother for obvious reasons. That's the reason why we see these kind of performance. It's ourselves to be blamed on. As long as we stop worshiping those superstars, and put pressure on them like SHOW NO MERCY. Not to forget that must insert the option that "Losing is not option unless you give tough fight till the end". That's only way to bring both India and Pakistan back on right track. Imagine if PCB threaten again, to Pakistan team to win Champion Trophy, hmmm.... will Pakistan able to win? That's interesting indeed, but PCB ain't like to repeat threat or warning ! :nervous: The End !
The ones we worship play top level cricket for 18 yrs the ones you worship get injured every 2.4 overs or visit a "hakeem" every series
The ones we worship play top level cricket for 18 yrs the ones you worship get injured every 2.4 overs or visit a "hakeem" every series
Quote of the Day... Suggestion : Mods can't we have best Quotes of our ICF's under one Forum... we recently started Blogs and ICF cartoons... Quotes of the day wouldn't be a bad idea.:icflove::icflove:

Again ! as usual, you guys take to wrong level I am criticizing both Pakistan and India. Read it again. If you are bored, haven't reading it yet. Then, don't comment to make yourself look stupid. I didn't praise Imran, Wasim and Miadad, but i am praising the option that was given to them back then. The option was "Losing Is Not Option". That's what forced them excelled in every department of cricket. Sadly, Pakistan team is worst at the moment and the reason is simple as we all know. I didn't mean to degrade India team, but you guys prefer to support Superstars rather than Nation. No Offence. I have seen several forums and all i have seen members fighting over Rahul, Ganguly and Tendulkar, but no one talked about nation benefit. Media hype them, but is everywhere, take Pakistan and England for example. The point is, are we supporting right players or not? Did their contribution helped Nation? If i am criticizing India, then i am also criticizing Pakistan as well. Don't insert Pak-Ind in this thread for God's sake. Let's have healthy conversation and get to the bottom of what's benefit for Nation and Cricket. I hate Asif, Akhtar, Afridi, Wasim, Inzimam, Imran. For some reasons, are disgrace to Pakistan. Asif has taken consistently drug to defame Pakistan. Akhtar on the other hand, has brought drug theory to Pakistan, declare himself hit whenever he's in mood to play, but not when he actually is fit and should play, Wasim Akram i hate him, not because of his contribution that helped Pakistan in WC 92. He was match fixer. When i heard, his brother who fixed Final match of WC 99. I really got pissed off. I thought he would be dropped, but thank to crazy nation like Pakistan, was it possible to kick him out of squad. Imran Khan who brought Pakistan in a good image by winning WC 92, but we shouldn't forget that he too was match fixer, but mostly favored on Pakistan. But also dropped many players like Sarfaraz, Qadir and many more....due to personal matter. I admire how Imran managed to find Wasim, Inzimam and you name it in WC 92. Afridi whom i hate the most and the reason is simple. He simply can't bat. The more crowds cheer for him , the more i begin to hate him. Inzimam was defensive, but agree on one point that, was forced to be defensive due to political issues and not bright players he has had. But he also has neglected many talents like Waqar approached Rauf, Zahid and many more to Inzimam. Without looking at them, simple ignored them for no reason. Guess, why? Personal matter with Waqar. In the same way, Waqar was forced to resign from bowling coach, and suddenly, hired Mushtaq Ahmad who was spinner, and that shocked us and couldn't help, but wondering that how his spinning skill can help fast bowlers department...Everyone are in many wrong reason, but some people forgetting those due to their contribution. Were or are they HEROES of Pakistan? Some say Yes and some say No. Hope you understand my point. It's like that in India. In fact, started first in India. Now, BCCI happens to be Rich Board ever, and ability to muscle any board. As long as Media, BCCI shower money all the way on players, they will be blindedfold when it comes to serving the country when it needs. :nervous:

Yousuf, Younis and Misbah. That's all i mentioned. But on other hand, we don't worship them as religious doesn't permit us to worship players. Read my whole paragraph again if you keen to have discussion even though if you ain't willing to read due to long paragraph, but grow up and read it cause you ain't no kid either. :--D Asif, Akhtar, Afridi. Three A's are disgrace to Pakistan, but what can we do? People in Pakistan can be easily brainwashed except education and sensitive people ! :nervous:

I expected better from you Malik brother. Its a bad attempt to come and criticize a team after one test loss. Even one series in never conclusive of a team's abilities. Learn to be patient and draw your conclusions over a decent period of time....a couple of series in the least. Dont behave like Fernando and Ranatunga.

I expected better from you Malik brother. Its a bad attempt to come and criticize a team after one test loss. Even one series in never conclusive of a team's abilities. Learn to be patient and draw your conclusions over a decent period of time....a couple of series in the least. Dont behave like Fernando and Ranatunga.
Fernando must've had multiple orgasms during the first test match...no wonder he had a very excited tone...and was blabbering bakwas alongside Indian Fernando...'yes indeed'....:D
Fernando must've had multiple orgasms during the first test match...no wonder he had a very excited tone...and was blabbering bakwas alongside Indian Fernando...'yes indeed'....:D
Two people were having serious orgasms in the commentary box- Fernando over the match and Arun Lal over the crows.
Yousuf, Younis and Misbah. That's all i mentioned. But on other hand, we don't worship them as religious doesn't permit us to worship players. Read my whole paragraph again if you keen to have discussion even though if you ain't willing to read due to long paragraph, but grow up and read it cause you ain't no kid either. :--D Asif, Akhtar, Afridi. Three A's are disgrace to Pakistan, but what can we do? People in Pakistan can be easily brainwashed except education and sensitive people ! :nervous:
dont forget akmal
its not the question of losing one test , its the manner in which we lost. SL declare after losing 6 wickets and we batted twice yet the combine total of both innings wasnt good enough to save followon. Yes we will bounce back but as malikB said we will never be consistent which we already knew.
You are the SATAN, but I agree with you mostly.......

Overnight a good team does not become bad. India's recent success in Tests have come on the back of some inspired fast bowling by ZK, RPS, Sreesanth, Ishant & co, backed by an all time great spinner and an awesome middle order. In this particular series, our pacemen have been neutralised by the tracks, our spinners have been neutralised by the Lankan batsmen's overall prowess at playing spin and our middle order, by Murali & Mendis. Am not offering excuses, but cricket games are a matter of matchups. More often than not, Lankans are the better team, esp when they play at home. Against India, in these conditions, they matchup very well. I cant see a single Test team, barring India and to some extent SA, who can give the current Aussie team, a run for their money on all surfaces. A poor test team cannot achieve that.