Arun Lal is a disgrace and is obsessed with land monitors, parks, statues, ants

"That's the bus which goes to Yalla National Park, all roads lead to the national park as far as I am concerned !". "Yes, i'm definitely going there once this test is over, it's truly magnificent." I hope they paid him well for that bit of free publicity "Apparently, this statue was built after tsunami which...oh, there's an appeal there". The number of times he cuts himself off is truly hilarious EDIT, and now, referring to the run-out appeal... "Well, we were interrupted while talking about the statue...that's how high the water level was, blah blah blah"...

I wonder what he will talk about in a match in sharjah
He will say --- Global warming has lead to temperature rise in Arab deserts. There was a time two hundred thousand years back when Homo Sapiens inhabited Green Earth. Temperature was less than half of what it is today in these parts. Global warming is the worst danger. It has made thses parts a desert, I always dream of Homo sapiens whenever I am watching humans playing Cricket here.

Arun Lal was very keen on declaring that not out. He wanted to say that the angle would take it away outside off stump. "That angle....Probablyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....." thats when hawk eye showed it crushing into the stumps and Arun lal got stuck and never completed his sentence.

Except that Blofeld in his better days had some very good insights on the game as well. Blofeld was a pretty intelligent analyst on the game who could entertain on the side with his stories on cakes, pigeons and so on. Lal says almost nothing of note on the game, quite often making some spectacularly dumb or obvious comments, and then becomes even more irritating when prattling on about his land monitors and wagtails.