Galle 2008 : Guys...we now have the Fab One !!

Bumps, I believe the Fab One can seriously threaten Lara's record. He is the only batsman in modern day cricket who has the Lara trait of big hundreds, scoring doubles and triples !! Kojak can do it..........the problem is he is not getting any support from the Former Fab Four. What's up with Sachin ??? Clearly he did not watch the Shiv video as I instructed !! What will happen in this test is that the Lankan tail will wag as it usually does and come close to India's 329. Then it will be all up to the second inns !! Second inns ???.........Damnnn....we can again forget about getting anything from Sachin !!! Will India hold their nerve in this match ??? Kojak holds the key !!!

Schwetty........I suspected that this record issue would have over-whelmed Sachin ! This is why I asked Shiv to send Sachin his video of HOW TO NOT GET OUT WHILE MAKING TONS OF RUNS !!! If SL customs have sabotaged the video.....then Sachin has no hope ! It will be all down to Kojak..........and perhaps captain Kumble ! PS RIP Fab Four !

Schwetty........I suspected that this record issue would have over-whelmed Sachin ! This is why I asked Shiv to send Sachin his video of HOW TO NOT GET OUT WHILE MAKING TONS OF RUNS !!! If SL customs have sabotaged the video.....then Sachin has no hope ! It will be all down to Kojak..........and perhaps captain Kumble ! PS RIP Fab Four !
TBP If you can talk soo much (even coming from a losing WI team), its dreadful to imagine what you'd be doing if your team performed as good as Fab 4 did in the last decade. The only way you can ever gloat in your life time is by talking bad about others as you've got an empty pot. PS - Gayle got bored of losing...so did you find your next losing captain?
Princey' date=' did you do lateral inversion in the video you sent to Sachin. We don't want him trying to play left handed. I am in touch with my contacts to get to smuggle the video in again - but we need a copy which has been laterally inverted.[/quote'] Schwetty, the Shiv video - HOW TO MAKE TONS OF RUNS WHILE PRESERVING YOUR WICKET - is very simple and straight-forward with no need to do any lateral inversion. For instance, I believe that the chapter "HOW TO BAT UNDER PRESSURE" will assist Sachin immensely.
Schwetty, the Shiv video - HOW TO MAKE TONS OF RUNS WHILE PRESERVING YOUR WICKET - is very simple and straight-forward with no need to do any lateral inversion. For instance, I believe that the chapter "HOW TO BAT UNDER PRESSURE" will assist Sachin immensely.
Also, a "second innings batting guide" would probably help as well. :hatsoff:

Indeed, GS. As part of the well laid out chapter "HOW TO BAT UNDER PRESSURE", Shiv goes into detail in "HOW TO BAT IN THE ALL-IMPORTANT 2ND INNINGS". In this area, Shiv points out that neither Lara and Sachin can be depended on when the game is on the line. The video also gives us a mathematical equation - 2nd INNINGS = Always Sachin Fail.

The Fab Four is History.........India now has the Fab One !!! Veeru "Kojak" Sehwag !!! The more the man gets bald, the more runs he is making !!! Could we get a Mumbai barber to shave out his few remaining strands.. ??? If this can be arranged, the Fab One could make that BCL 400 dead in its boots !!!
:hysterical::hysterical: brilliant and fab one lol brilliant again