Harbhajan Singh deserves to be appreciated

:cantstop: However, it needs to be emphasized that such one in 10x matches are not sufficient. He needs to be consistent and bowl well on balanced tracks as well.
That no one can disagree with that. He should be more consistent. But right now, he deserves praises.
BS! Even my aunt would have taken wickets on this track. Please come back when Harbhajan puts in a good bowling performance on a track not aiding his trait.
Teri aunty ki! :winky: If that were true, why didn't Kumble look too effective except for a brief spell here and there? Harbhajan had a great match, and was a 2nd MVP for us - helpful track or not.

I will not praise Harbhajan for getting us those wickets because that is to be expected from conditions where cracks and the pitch tremendously help spinners. However, I will give him plenty of kudos for the way he bowled, bravely and accurately. The whole thing with Harbhajan is that he's a confidence bowler. What he did differently this time around was bowl at a much better length, bowling full and at the cracks to get maximum spin and challenge to batsmen to hit out against him. Instead the batsmen were playing on the back foot or taking a small step forward, intimidated by his bowling and the surface. That's exactly the kind of bowling that's right for this pitch for his type of spin. The wickets were incidental, the bowling style was all important. He needs to carry this on through to the final test though because now that he's gotten the measure of his line and more importantly length, he has every reason to grab another 10er.