One more Pakistani to Join Kolkata Knight Riders

Well a while back I went to game india were playing at Lords. In the programme it had interview with Mr Khan. It asked him questions on fav players etc. He hardly talked about india team and said how much he loved pak team' date=' named a load of them as his fav players and said he was really good friends with a lot of them.[/quote'] hahaha.......is that the best you can come up with? ever since the two countries jump on the friendship bandwagon ALL the celebs are full of praises for the other side.......it was Mr. Khan who was jumping ALL OVER THE PLACE after India's victory during 2020 finals in SA... I personally don't dislike this guy.....i think he is a good human being......but to suggest somehow that he he likes paki players more than indians is laughable.........
Well a while back I went to game india were playing at Lords. In the programme it had interview with Mr Khan. It asked him questions on fav players etc. He hardly talked about india team and said how much he loved pak team' date=' named a load of them as his fav players and said he was really good friends with a lot of them.[/quote'] Get to the point ! Are you implying Muslim brotherhood ?

Shah Rukh Khan's antics are just that, antics. Best not to take anything he says at face value. As for Yasir Arafat, he's a "first class" cricketer if there ever was one. Not quite capable of making it big on the international stage, but pretty good at the domestic level. I wouldn't be all that surprised to see him do well in the IPL, but I'm not counting on it.

Damn to BCCI' date=' i can't even watch Tanvir wickets collection of IPL. He sure rocked the IPL and brought benefit for Rajistan Royal along with Pathan and a Australia alrounder (i keep forgetting his name)[/quote'] no he had two good matches in which in notched up a good number of wickets. otherwise, i am afraid sohail tanvir is a sorry excuse for a bowler. recall how he had to change to spin during the third test when wicket taking was well... impossible outside the first session of india's batting.
no he had two good matches in which in notched up a good number of wickets. otherwise' date=' i am afraid sohail tanvir is a sorry excuse for a bowler. [b']recall how he had to change to spin during the third test when wicket taking was well... impossible outside the first session of india's batting.
Pollock also bowled spin in SL & Prabhakar was also forced to bowl spin by Jayasuriya in 96 WC....