NEW Toon of the Week :: M&Ms

Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems' date=' and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. (no crazy)[/quote'] oh man, that was some funny stuff:hysterical:
Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems' date=' and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. (no crazy)[/quote'] O RLY?? :yay::haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Sometimes when no one's home I enjoy separating m&m's into color groups and pretending they're little villages of people with their own economic and social problems' date=' and then I try to fix them through free trade agreements and other diplomatic measures. (no crazy)[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha: :icflove::icflove::icflove: spread the h4te!