Last Test match in SL for Boss ...

Guest BossBhai

As a sporting achievement' date=' it would probably be close to Barry Bonds' 756th home-run. Only Bonds' achievement is greater because he did in a better sport[/quote'] :haha: True that! Also unlike cricket, baseball is still run old style..chewing, spitting umpires...retaining the charm of the game. Quite unlike....well you know.
756th? thats like 756 boundaries - well' date=' sachin has hit way more than that and probably chewed more nails and chewing gum[/quote'] Try 756 SIXES, 'bro. Add up all the sixes Tendulkar has hit in Test cricket, ODI cricket, FC cricket, T20 cricket, beach cricket, gully cricket, book cricket and Playstation cricket and you still won't get anywhere near 756...:hysterical::hysterical: All of you must accept B-Dizzle as your new god
Try 756 SIXES, 'bro. Add up all the sixes Tendulkar has hit in Test cricket, ODI cricket, FC cricket, T20 cricket, beach cricket, gully cricket, book cricket and Playstation cricket and you still won't get anywhere near 756...:hysterical::hysterical: All of you must accept B-Dizzle as your new god
hmm, so waist height full toss "hit me" balls compared to 1 tapa How big is a baseball field BTW?
hmm, so waist height full toss "hit me" balls compared to 1 tapa How big is a baseball field BTW?
"Hit me" balls ? :haha: They are thrown at over 85 mph and there many variations used by the pitchers too - curve balls, sliders, cutters, and many more. If it was that easy, everyone would hit homers but it doesn't happen. It's much easier to hit in cricket because the ball bouncing takes off some of the pace, giving you an extra second to adjust. Thus, Bonds owns Tendulkar Can't give you an average size because the dimensions of every stadium are different. Anyway, i think i'll stop there. Mission accomplished for me - i successfully took a Bossbhai Tendulkar-loving thread and turned it into a thread about baseball...:hysterical: I am sure he'll appreciate that. I'll make my next visit after Sachin gets his 11954 in a few days time :wtg:
A cricket ball has a lot more variations compared to baseball A cricket ball can seam and swing also the pitch can have variable bounce
I have played baseball@ college and the batting cage and I find it harder to hit the baseball with a rounded bat than it is to hit a cricket ball.If they start throwing sliders and breaking balls than forget about it.
someone explain sliders, breaking balls and cutters because i've never played proper baseball and only watched very little
to the best of my understanding any pitch which spins is called a breaking ball which can be a slider or a curverball etc. I think most breaking balls break towards the ground while a slider "slides" towards the side .
to the best of my understanding any pitch which spins is called a breaking ball which can be a slider or a curverball etc. I think most breaking balls break towards the ground while a slider "slides" towards the side .
you guys have no clues about these delieveries (pitches.. ) .. breaking ball is like pitcher throws high speed ball and it dies down low right at batters swings.. curve ball is medium spped ball that swings away from batter.. (like warnie's leg spin... )
you guys have no clues about these delieveries (pitches.. ) .. breaking ball is like pitcher throws high speed ball and it dies down low right at batters swings.. curve ball is medium spped ball that swings away from batter.. (like warnie's leg spin... )
dude-thats what i said please read carefully.