I love IPL

umpire

I just love IPL, in the end I enjoyed the game. There were no hurt burns, no off days. If Banglore won, it was apna Dravid's team doing well, if it was Kolkatta, it was dada. In the end, no hurt burns, good entertainment. You don't want to bang your tv or computer screen. I just love IPL P.S. What are chances of rain for two days?

Thats one of the reasons I dont like IPL ... you dont get the highs and lows of Test and ODI cricket. We all went through the lows when India made their early exit from the World Cup 2007, and then we saw the highs when India won the T20 world cup, and when Tendulkar led India to their CB series victory against Australia. Thats one of the reasons IPL got boring quite quickly IMO ... there just wasnt that same passion and same intensity. It was everyone having fun, for a bit of light hearted entertainment, thats all.

umpire-have a cookie bharat-That was the 1st year of IPL and there was a noticeable fan following for home teams which I didnt expect.My only hope is 20 years from now people have the same passion for their country playing international cricket than club cricket. flamy-stop with the beeches thing dude.

umpire-have a cookie bharat-That was the 1st year of IPL and there was a noticeable fan following for home teams which I didnt expect.My only hope is 20 years from now people have the same passion for their country playing international cricket than club cricket. flamy-stop with the beeches thing dude.
There was a fan following, of course ... Look at all the big name players that the IPL had. Im not denying it was a success. But for me, the fact that I did not care who won, made me lose interest in the IPL. I dont see next year's tournament succeeding as much. They are really over doing T20 here.