My wonderful son is showing the way!

Guest Yograj Singh

Guest Yograj Singh

What a hundred! THIRTEEN SIXES. India is a very good team that just needs inspiration. Yuvraj has now produced an innings to truly inspire his teammates - may they try and follow him now. Yuvraj for leader of the ODI team!

Yogiraj ji, your thread in fact has taken away all the glory and joy (however short lived it may be) from Yuvraj's brilliant knock. Such threads patronizing "son" are really belittling Yuvis efforts and in a way make fun of him.... please stop these antics, Yuvraj is not a bad player when it comes to LIMITED OVERS GAME. We all love him and hope that he will play well against Murali and Mendis this time. All the best to Yuvi.:two_thumbs_up:

...can end up playing one of those backfooted defensive shots where he doesnt bend his knees even a little bit. Playing these shots well into the crease will make him a strong candidate for lbws or being bowled. [/quoteblock]Mr. Yograj, I also want to join the Yuvi Fan Club. I am officially in :dance: It was a great knock for a practice match. Hopefully, Yuvi will carry this forward the actual series and not just be content with this performance in a practice match.As for whether he will be able to match the M&Ms,in my opinion, Yuvi plays the spinners well when he attacks them. By attacking, I dont mean hittingthem for sixes each ball, but he needs to have some sort of momentum, and not stand up flat footed when facing them. When he tries to play the spinners by standing tall, with no feet movement or momentum, and on the back foot, he usually plans his own demise. With him coming in at number of four and a lot of overs still to be played, he tries to build up the innings slowly and in the process can end up playing one of those backfooted defensive shots where he doesnt bend his knees even a little bit. Playing these shots well into the crease will make him a strong candidate for lbws or being bowled.
%2$s
610x.jpg