Realistic predictions for outcome of this series ?

fineleg

Realistic predictions for outcome of this series ?  

1. 1.

• Sri Lanka win the series (narrow margin)
    • Sri Lanka wins big: thrash India badly
    • India win the series (narrow margin)
    • India wins big: thrash SL badly
    • Drawn series

Great to see Indian fans actually voting realistically. I have seen forums where people tend to vote for what result they want rather than what they realistically think would happen. Even though I have vote for a Srilankan victory as a likely result, I would love to see India win it by a big margin.

Great to see Indian fans actually voting realistically. I have seen forums where people tend to vote for what result they want rather than what they realistically think would happen. Even though I have vote for a Srilankan victory as a likely result' date=' I would love to see India win it by a big margin.[/quote'] If India can play M&M's 20 overs for 80 runs for 1-2 wickets then India can win the series easily & by big margin.
Yes 3-2 to Lanka with Indians choking in the all important last match! Change required with Veeru out. 4-1 Sri Lanka!
Viru probably will be out for whole series. Ankule injury may not fix itself in 5-10 days. Huge, huge, huge sigh of relief for SL bowlers :((
Lets first get the super optimists in, so it gives, ahem, a better 'mood' :D ok, i thought of voting option 1, but with Viru mostly out for all games, Im deciding between 1 & 2
It is nice to be realistic but a true "fan" would support the team and say that we will win 5-0 Hope for the best, prepare for the worst but trying to convince u is like :banghead: