Realistic predictions for outcome of this series ?

fineleg

Realistic predictions for outcome of this series ?  

1. 1.

• Sri Lanka win the series (narrow margin)
    • Sri Lanka wins big: thrash India badly
    • India win the series (narrow margin)
    • India wins big: thrash SL badly
    • Drawn series

we will one match for sure..but 2 matches highly unlikely..Lankans wud take this series 4-1 but im hoping that v make it 3-2 somehow..if SRT wud have been there then the results wud have been different..wudnt u agree with me finey :D
uhmm...:D Not likely given the way he presided over M&M in Tests
uhmm...:D Not likely given the way he presided over M&M in Tests
well before his last innings in the series, in which of course he was injured and wasn his usual self he had faced 57 balls from mendis and scored 52 runs..so he certainly din have a problem with Mendis..and regarding Murali well Sachin has faced him for such a long time and he wud have surely dominated him in the ODIs..so yes the results wud have been different had he been here :P
we will one match for sure..but 2 matches highly unlikely..Lankans wud take this series 4-1 but im hoping that v make it 3-2 somehow..if SRT wud have been there then the results wud have been different..wudnt u agree with me finey :D
*bump* :haha::hysterical::giggle::cantstop::winky::--D:D:-D:icflove::yay: :yay::dance::two_thumbs_up::eyedance::finger:
Online, Dont u see the difference between what you want, and what you think will happen? This poll did not ask what u want, everyone wants Ind to win all. This poll asks what you think will happen. If you think we'll win 5-0, go ahead, cast ur vote.
B U M P :haha::hysterical::giggle: :cantstop::D:-D :winky::--D:icflove: :yay::yay::yay: :yay::two_thumbs_up: :eyedance::finger::eyedance::finger::finger:
B U M P :haha::hysterical::giggle: :cantstop::D:-D :winky::--D:icflove: :yay::yay::yay: :yay::two_thumbs_up: :eyedance::finger::eyedance::finger::finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
*bump* :haha::hysterical::giggle::cantstop::winky::--D:D:-D:icflove::yay: :yay::dance::two_thumbs_up::eyedance::finger:
ok so y the sarcasm i never said that i wanted India to lose i just thot India wud lose..u bump a thread wen someone makes a foolish statement abt something or wen someone is gloating over a loss and predicting that trend will continue..i did neither..after the first ODI thrashing i thot this team needed a miracle to win the series and they have gelled well as a unit and have come back strong..im extremely happy that my prediction is going the wrong way..