Lets see how great a captain Dhoni is!

So Mr Dhoni is a real team player who is concerned for his team mates and gives credit to them. Fontaine you clearly fall hook line and sinker for his media soundbites. He knows clearly what to say and how to say things in front of the camera. You like his media performances and use them as examples of how wonderful is. You seem rather obssesed with our players and his media performances hence you saying how great Dhoni was doing as skipper in SL cos of his media performances while you sighted Kumbles poor media performances for reasons of how poorly he did! I more interested in his actions not his WORDS! When his team mates really needed himm and his country really needed him ala test series. Where was he? His nice smile and soundbites were no good then! Also we as a odi side have been demolished in 2 finals in a row and have just been walloped in the 1st game of a series. In all those games we were thrashed and went down in a wimper. Dhoni is the captain! Questions have and will continue to be asked now! Was he just a flash in the pan as a successful captain! I repeat! Lets see how great a captain he is! Jury is out!

India have been losing finals for years, Its not like we started losing since he started Dhoni has lost 2 finals (2 timepass tournaments) and he's won 2 (1 major tourney which no-one expected india to win and CB series, playing against Aus, who, don't forget, are the best in the world)

India have been losing finals for years, Its not like we started losing since he started Dhoni has lost 2 finals (2 timepass tournaments) and he's won 2 (1 major tourney which no-one expected india to win and CB series, playing against Aus, who, don't forget, are the best in the world)
Asia Cup?Time pass tournament? plz tell me some serious tournmaments!
India have been losing finals for years, Its not like we started losing since he started Dhoni has lost 2 finals (2 timepass tournaments)and he's won 2 (1 major tourney which no-one expected india to win and CB series, playing against Aus, who, don't forget, are the best in the world)
Not according to Dhoni who would rather play in these then a major test series!
dsr you really need to listen a bit more, because im sure i've mentioned this a few times in reply to you Dhoni wanted to rest, but BCCI didn't let him
I am not having that no matter how much Dhoni and BCCI insist. If he put his foot down he can do what he wants. If he wants to rest any time any place he can do this! Like he did for test series. All this bull that BCCI did not let him, he can do what he wants and he knows it and you know it! Why not rest from odi series against SL and play in test series? Why not rest from 2 cups before SL tour? Why not rest from IPL?

He's the ODI captain, so I guess he has more responsibilities for the ODI's and BCCI didn't want him to leave the job to someone else I don't know You don't know either, we're just speculating Unless you can prove it, just leave it, else we're going to pull the same points over and over

So Mr Dhoni is a real team player who is concerned for his team mates and gives credit to them. Fontaine you clearly fall hook line and sinker for his media soundbites. He knows clearly what to say and how to say things in front of the camera. You like his media performances and use them as examples of how wonderful is. You seem rather obssesed with our players and his media performances hence you saying how great Dhoni was doing as skipper in SL cos of his media performances while you sighted Kumbles poor media performances for reasons of how poorly he did! I more interested in his actions not his WORDS! When his team mates really needed himm and his country really needed him ala test series. Where was he? His nice smile and soundbites were no good then! Also we as a odi side have been demolished in 2 finals in a row and have just been walloped in the 1st game of a series. In all those games we were thrashed and went down in a wimper. Dhoni is the captain! Questions have and will continue to be asked now! Was he just a flash in the pan as a successful captain! I repeat! Lets see how great a captain he is! Jury is out!
The jury already came in with one hand on the CB series trophy against the toughest ODI team in the world, and the other hand waiving the 20/20 World Cup and Mahendra Singh Dhoni atop their shoulders! :dance:
Exactly. Like I said no idea why everyone was taking this as a negative thread. If he wins this series against the odds, he will be showered with praise. Some negative posters were already concluding we would lose this series, so negative some of you:-D Come On INDIA
You're a lying sack of crap. It's been completely clear that you've been crying since Dhoni opted out of the test series and you're still crying about it in this thread. You've got a problem with him and you're not man enough to be honest about it and admit it. At first it was pretty comical to read your rants but now it's getting downright sad and pathetic. This is a negative thread because it's down right stupid and asinine to judge Dhoni as a captain when he's missing, now three of his best batsmen, and his best bowler against a full strength Sri Lankan team minus Malinga. I recomend a frontal lobotomy, that should fix most of your problems.
Exactly. Like I said no idea why everyone was taking this as a negative thread. If he wins this series against the odds, he will be showered with praise. Some negative posters were already concluding we would lose this series, so negative some of you:-D Come On INDIA
:hysterical::hysterical:
Thanks for more personal remarks and abuse basically. It would be nice if you posted without personal references and what you think are clever bit##chy comments. ITS NOT HARD TO DO bit##chy SLAG OFFS OF OTHER POSTERS. By you doing this it dooes not make you CLEVER! Stick to the facts of the posts!
As far to sticking to facts? That ship sailed past you a long time ago in this thread when you falsely claimed that I said Dhoni was a better captain than Kumble, and made another giant leap of stupidity by saying I had believed in Dhoni's media hype. So I'm just calling it like I see it. And the fact is: I own your clowny a $ $. How's that little man?

There you go another silly post. Right from the beggining you have conducted yourself with these types of posts. Believe me I can go down this road as well of cr#ppy abuse and personal comments. However, I can't be bothered! Your above post really does not make you clever or hard. Its the internet, you dont know me and never will. Calm down with this macho trash! I seriously doubt you are impressing anyone!