Lets see how great a captain Dhoni is!

We had a similiar start in Aus' date=' were hammered in T20 game then lost first few ODIs but we did bounce back. Give Dhoni time and he will find a way to turn around things.[/quote'] Hmm..lets give him 2 more ODIs. India has to win at least one of the next two ODIs. Otherwise, I will begin to loose all respect for MSD.:nervous:

lol at this thread..yes these are tuf times but wat can he do wen the entire batting order fails againt Mendis..its not because of his captaincy that v are losing the match..unless and until Indian batting clicks against Mendis ,Dhoni wont be able to do anything..its not a one man game u know..DSR leave him alone..

Lol, t'was only a matter of time before one of the countless Dhoni haters on this board resorted to their usual 'I-will-blame-Dhoni-for-anything-thats-wrong-with-Indian-cricket'. Top on the list of the 'most senseless Dhoni criticism' has to be Dsr's bashing of Dhoni, when Karthik was dropping all those catches.. :haha:

Lol, t'was only a matter of time before one of the countless Dhoni haters on this board resorted to their usual 'I-will-blame-Dhoni-for-anything-thats-wrong-with-Indian-cricket'. Top on the list of the 'most senseless Dhoni criticism' has to be Dsr's bashing of Dhoni, when Karthik was dropping all those catches.. :haha:
Its ridiculous When India win, the team did a great job when India lose, it's all dhoni's fault how can Dhoni be blamed for the team not being able to score 150