All you wanted to know about piss samples (but were afraid to ask)

THX_1138

so in a bout of self inflicted punishment (coz i am a mentally unstable individual who happens to be a bit too masochistic) i went by our cross border contemporary... and read some of the remarks with concerns to Asif's second drug test. Here is a small tabulation of important things to know. Please note that i do not intend this to be an examination of the player's guilt or what his act of contrition ought to be. So buckle your seat belts: 1. The urine samples, Sample A and Sample B are provided by the player in two separate plastic, transparent containers, and the samples are provided simultaneously. Prior to filling the containers with his/her urine, the subject of the test inspects the containers and ascertains if the containers are clean or not and did not contain any prior contaminant. this is based on a visual inspection. 2. Once the test subject has expressed his/her satisfaction with the containers, they proceed to fill the samples with a steady stream of urine in view of an inspector. At all times, during the process, both the genitalia and the container must be in view of the inspector. 3. If the inspector expresses dissatisfaction with the process, i.e. the sample provided were not the subject's or that if the procedure was not followed, the subject is required to repeat the process. He/she might face a reprimand for not following the procedure if the violation is deemed to be intentional. i.e. provided a sample from another individual, or attempting to contaminate the sample. 4. once both containers are filled to a level that will provide enough volume for testing, the containers are closed with a cap. This process of placing the cap is done by the inspector in view of the subject and the subject is required to ascertain if the process was adequately followed. i.e. the container was closed without the introduction of any foreign agent and was closed in view of the subject. 5. at each stage, the subject and inspector's approval is noted with a signature on a checklist. 6. next comes a crucial junction. after the containers are closed, a single use seal is placed on the lid and the subject to whom the sample belongs, is required to check if the container is leak proof, and he/she signs their name on the seal of the container to authenticate the seal. 7. the samples are sent in for testing, where sample A is separated from sample B. Sample B is stored securely whereas the seal on Sample A is broken in the lab and the contents emptied into another container which contains a bar code label. This maintains a certain anonymity. The sample A, in the new container now, is tested by a third party, an independent party. The results are sent back with the code for reference. 8. the codes are matched with the name of the subject's name who is intimated of the test's outcome. 9. at this junction, the subject can either admit guilt and a ban, or can request that the second sample be tested. if the subject rejects the testing of the second sample, it usually suggests an acknowledgment of a banned substance and a prior knowledge of such a substance. i.e. the subject admits that he/she has a banned substance in their system and they were aware of this at the time of testing. 10. if the subject chooses to have the second sample tested, the subject travels to the site of testing where in the presence of an inspector, the laboratory staff and the subject (and his/her lawyer if one is present), the second container is produced. the subject ascertains if the seal is steady and the container has not be punctured or breached. thereafter the seal is broken and the entire test is conducted in the presence of the subject. 11. the results of the second test are announced and it is now to the discretion of the governing body to determine if the results are to be made public or not; and what the sentencing of the subject would be. thus, this should answer the following: 1. can the second sample is not collected a later time, so if there is anything in the bloodstream and while it may diminish with time, the original samples are both collected simultaneously. 2. the samples cannot belong a different athlete, this is verified when the second sample's seal is checked for the athlete's signature before it is broken. 3. erroneous procedure in the process of testing can occur, but since the samples are tested in separate laboratories, the probability of both labs being contaminated is remote. so yeah, as of this moment, its curtains down for the good lad.

so in a bout of self inflicted punishment (coz i am a mentally unstable individual who happens to be a bit too masochistic) i went by our cross border contemporary... and read some of the remarks with concerns to Asif's second drug test. Here is a small tabulation of important things to know. Please note that i do not intend this to be an examination of the player's guilt or what his act of contrition ought to be. So buckle your seat belts: 1. The urine samples, Sample A and Sample B are provided by the player in two separate plastic, transparent containers, and the samples are provided simultaneously. Prior to filling the containers with his/her urine, the subject of the test inspects the containers and ascertains if the containers are clean or not and did not contain any prior contaminant. this is based on a visual inspection. 2. Once the test subject has expressed his/her satisfaction with the containers, they proceed to fill the samples with a steady stream of urine in view of an inspector. At all times, during the process, both the genitalia and the container must be in view of the inspector. 3. If the inspector expresses dissatisfaction with the process, i.e. the sample provided were not the subject's or that if the procedure was not followed, the subject is required to repeat the process. He/she might face a reprimand for not following the procedure if the violation is deemed to be intentional. i.e. provided a sample from another individual, or attempting to contaminate the sample. 4. once both containers are filled to a level that will provide enough volume for testing, the containers are closed with a cap. This process of placing the cap is done by the inspector in view of the subject and the subject is required to ascertain if the process was adequately followed. i.e. the container was closed without the introduction of any foreign agent and was closed in view of the subject. 5. at each stage, the subject and inspector's approval is noted with a signature on a checklist. 6. next comes a crucial junction. after the containers are closed, a single use seal is placed on the lid and the subject to whom the sample belongs, is required to check if the container is leak proof, and he/she signs their name on the seal of the container to authenticate the seal. 7. the samples are sent in for testing, where sample A is separated from sample B. Sample B is stored securely whereas the seal on Sample A is broken in the lab and the contents emptied into another container which contains a bar code label. This maintains a certain anonymity. The sample A, in the new container now, is tested by a third party, an independent party. The results are sent back with the code for reference. 8. the codes are matched with the name of the subject's name who is intimated of the test's outcome. 9. at this junction, the subject can either admit guilt and a ban, or can request that the second sample be tested. if the subject rejects the testing of the second sample, it usually suggests an acknowledgment of a banned substance and a prior knowledge of such a substance. i.e. the subject admits that he/she has a banned substance in their system and they were aware of this at the time of testing. 10. if the subject chooses to have the second sample tested, the subject travels to the site of testing where in the presence of an inspector, the laboratory staff and the subject (and his/her lawyer if one is present), the second container is produced. the subject ascertains if the seal is steady and the container has not be punctured or breached. thereafter the seal is broken and the entire test is conducted in the presence of the subject. 11. the results of the second test are announced and it is now to the discretion of the governing body to determine if the results are to be made public or not; and what the sentencing of the subject would be. thus, this should answer the following: 1. can the second sample is not collected a later time, so if there is anything in the bloodstream and while it may diminish with time, the original samples are both collected simultaneously. 2. the samples cannot belong a different athlete, this is verified when the second sample's seal is checked for the athlete's signature before it is broken. 3. erroneous procedure in the process of testing can occur, but since the samples are tested in separate laboratories, the probability of both labs being contaminated is remote. so yeah, as of this moment, its curtains down for the good lad.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So what about people who have issues taking a piss in public?? :hysterical: Is there a Time-out rule? As in if a batsman does not make it to the middle within 2 minutes he is deemed timed out? How long before the Inspector kicks the piss out of the athlete, literally? Lastly what kind of a job is that of an Inspector. Imagine someone asking, "What do you do". "Errr I watch men's ahmmm and see them fill a bottle". And I thought my job sucked!

So what about people who have issues taking a piss in public?? :hysterical: Is there a Time-out rule? As in if a batsman does not make it to the middle within 2 minutes he is deemed timed out? How long before the Inspector kicks the piss out of the athlete, literally? Lastly what kind of a job is that of an Inspector. Imagine someone asking, "What do you do". "Errr I watch men's ahmmm and see them fill a bottle". And I thought my job sucked!
if you think that the inspector's job sucks, imagine the job of the laboratory staff... "what do you do for a living?" "well, i am a piss tester..."

You can imagine the inspector as some portly, Swiss gentleman from Basel speaking English with a german accent. "Now, you pull out za penees and pizz on za glass, understand ?". Asif, a doofus of humble origins, with a noticeably weak grasp of the English language, failed to understand the instructions and "aimed" for the inspector's glasses instead of the little container in front of him. The inspector wasn't pleased and this is WADA's way of pissing on him as pay back.

You can imagine the inspector as some portly' date=' Swiss gentleman from Basel speaking English with a german accent. "Now, you pull out za penees and pizz on za glass, understand ?". Asif, a doofus of humble origins, [b']with a noticeably weak grasp of the English language, failed to understand the instructions and "aimed" for the inspector's glasses instead of the little container in front of him. The inspector wasn't pleased and this is WADA's way of pissing on him as pay back.
:hysterical::hysterical: I wouldnt put it past him..really.
You can imagine the inspector as some portly' date=' Swiss gentleman from Basel speaking English with a german accent. "Now, you pull out za penees and pizz on za glass, understand ?". Asif, a doofus of humble origins, with a noticeably weak grasp of the English language, failed to understand the instructions and[b'] "aimed" for the inspector's glasses instead of the little container in front of him. The inspector wasn't pleased and this is WADA's way of pissing on him as pay back.
DUDE, you missed the punch line. After he is done, the swiss guy says... He pissed on me... ........... .......... ....... .................... ............. PISS BE UPON HIM. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: