Fielding Positions

If you're like me, I still dont get the exact fielding positions when the commentators are speaking fielding jargon.If you fall in that category, then this image from wikipedia could help you the next time you listen to the radio or even on tele:D Maybe, it can be added to the crickapedia section if its relevant. 448pxcricketfieldingposqg0.png

but you have watched 25 years worth of cricket.so you are saying after all those years you dont know cover from point?.
I was aware of the bolded main positions such as point or cover but was confused with the variations of that postions such as 'deep cover point' from 'deep backward cover' to 'deep point'. Actually, its not like the commies tell the viewers where the positions are. Sky sports does explain it nicely at times.
I was aware of the bolded main positions such as point or cover but was confused with the variations of that postions such as 'deep cover point' from 'deep backward cover' to 'deep point'. Actually, its not like the commies tell the viewers where the positions are. Sky sports does explain it nicely at times.
ahh-gotcha.