How many of you are 'actionless'?

flamy

will underarm boxtype cricket replace T20 in the future? it does fit in Olympic than T20 :nervous:
it's not even known to those outside Mumbai :haha: But if ever somehow say it becomes recognized format then why not? I wish it can be a viable option for including in Olympics since it can be played in the space less than that occupied by say a tennis court, quick outcome and anyone who wishes to hold a bat or bowl can think of becoming a cricketer.:D

The litmus test for bowling actions is REPEATABILITY ... if you can repeat ur bowling action 100 times in a row, without excess straining or difficulty ... its a good action. To determine what action it should be, try the Dennis Lillee approach ... Blindfold (or simply close ur eyes) and run in and bowl. Do that maybe 10-15 times and u'll see what comes naturally. Do that

I learned to bowl yorkers looking at Major Prabhakar...sad but true :). He would go a little wide and try to get the ball swing in and it works for me sometimes. The only other person i can immitate well is ravi shastri but never actually do when I am playing seriously.

Explain !!! I wud love those Bananas And speakin of actions....my action is similar to Sreesanth , though Sree was nowhere in the scene when I started to use the action...for spin I love Vettori's action.:dance:
Basically, you wrap that 'electrical black tape' around only half the tennis ball. IIRC, it should swing towards the shiny taped side( or you can call this the heavier side).
%2$s
225px-Electrical-tape_black.jpg
%2$s
_40883208_tapeball_tape203.jpg
rahulsucks.. y dont u just say u chuck the damn ball?
Most batsman including Dravid pees in his pants in front of both of these chuckers... all the wussies who are scared of facing real fast bowlers like Akhtar,Malinga , Tait and Lee always come up with these pu$$sy excuses P.S. I have been the highest wickettaker for two seasons in my university and noone has dare to call me a chucker
Basically, you wrap that 'electrical black tape' around only half the tennis ball. IIRC, it should swing towards the shiny taped side( or you can call this the heavier side).
%2$s
225px-Electrical-tape_black.jpg
%2$s
_40883208_tapeball_tape203.jpg
yeh tapeball cricket i used to play half ball taped before but not so much any more as it swings ridiculously tape it up fully and eventually the tape will rip in some part of the part, allowing it to swing a bit much better
yeh tapeball cricket i used to play half ball taped before but not so much any more as it swings ridiculously tape it up fully and eventually the tape will rip in some part of the part, allowing it to swing a bit much better
so you mean ball tampering eh:D I hear that's also done in tape-ball leagues