NFL Fantasy Football

Dravid

the cheatriots???:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: were you not ashamed to admit that you are a fan of a team which cheated repeatedly to titles?? they even videotaped the rams walkthrough before the superbowl.yuck.
can u guess the only team that keeps going after criminals? :haha: won my week 1 match up against apo. :D pred lost :hahaha: i think h4te won..
redemption man-jerry jones believes in giving people last chances and why not?.it has worked handsomely so far.

post your team here dude-let the master(me) help you out.
PLAYER Jason Campbell, Was QB Ryan Grant, GB RB P Kevin Smith, Det RB DeSean Jackson, Phi WR Terrell Owens, Dal WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ WR Owen Daniels, Hou TE Patriots D/ST, NE D/ST K Mason Crosby, GB K BENCH PLAYER Willis McGahee, Bal RB Carson Palmer, Cin QB Steve Smith*, Car WR Ronnie Brown, Mia RB Matt Schaub, Hou QB there you go.

PLAYER Jason Campbell, Was QB Ryan Grant, GB RB P Kevin Smith, Det RB DeSean Jackson, Phi WR Terrell Owens, Dal WR Jerricho Cotchery, NYJ WR Owen Daniels, Hou TE Patriots D/ST, NE D/ST K Mason Crosby, GB K BENCH PLAYER Willis McGahee, Bal RB Carson Palmer, Cin QB Steve Smith*, Car WR Ronnie Brown, Mia RB Matt Schaub, Hou QB there you go.
week 3 is a problem-you would like to start palmer but he will probably get killed by the NY pass rush.start campbell for this game(also the bengals are in a meltdown mode) campbell ryan grant(check his injury status) kevin smith(should do well against SF) D-JACK STEVE smith TO daniels patriots crosby i would keep an eye on mcgahee but his injury and running by commitee of the ravens means he might not get enough carries.