What matters to you more Tests or Limted Overs

For me tests are far more important than ODIs..It is really saddening that nowadays most test series constitutes of just two tests..read a while ago that India are touring NZ in the month of March only to play two tests! ICC is concerned only about the money thats filling their coffers...they are not at all concerned how the longer format of the game is losing its appeal to the average cricket fans.

Well, for sheer excitement for a short period of time that I can afford to watch, ODIs and 20-20 cricket is great. But if you ask me about the best moments in Indian cricketing history that I have witnessed, 7 out of top 10 would be in test matches. So basically, once it is all done and dusted, tests remain etched in my memories. I can barely remember anything about ODIs once the series is done or whatever. But I still remember 2001 Aus matches, 2003-4 Aus series, 2004 Pak series and so on.

In terms of importance, the format we are wiining is important, and the ones we are losing in is unimportant :D If u corner me however, I'd say I enjoy 20/20 and ODIs more. I only watch Tests when Sehwag is batting. What I LOVE abt Test cricket is that the BOWLERS decide the result. In the present case, I'm happy that we won the ODI series and have no qualms abt losing the test series.

In terms of importance, the format we are wiining is important, and the ones we are losing in is unimportant :D If u corner me however, I'd say I enjoy 20/20 and ODIs more. I only watch Tests when Sehwag is batting. What I LOVE abt Test cricket is that the BOWLERS decide the result. In the present case, I'm happy that we won the ODI series and have no qualms abt losing the test series.
Flamy, bachha ho tum! an ICFer not giving much importance to test cricket!!result doesnt matter to him! thats why I'm very worried abt the young generation not taking much interest in test cricket....nothing beats test cricket. btw...m still in my 20's :D:D

tests are long are boring and meant for the colonial age when tea sipping mistresses can watch their guy play all day while their desi workers cleaned their houses and cooked their meal. 20/20 > 50/50 > 5 days of bore with a distinct possibility of no result.

Flamy' date= bachha ho tum! an ICFer not giving much importance to test cricket!!result doesnt matter to him! thats why I'm very worried abt the young generation not taking much interest in test cricket....nothing beats test cricket. btw...m still in my 20's :D:D
what the..? I'm 12. I've already had the um.. ya... so there!