What matters to you more Tests or Limted Overs

An Aussie test team would be harder to beat than an Aussie T20 team' date=' so no, i'd value the test victory higher.[/quote'] So when would you value a 20/20 win over a test win when the opposition and the venue are the same? eg SA in joberg would you value a 20/20 win there greater or at Lords against england would you value a 20/20 win there more then a test win there?
So when would you value a 20/20 win over a test win when the opposition and the venue are the same? eg SA in joberg would you value a 20/20 win there greater or at Lords against england would you value a 20/20 win there more then a test win there?
I'd value a T20 or ODI win over AUS over a test victory against WI or Banglastan.
tests are long are boring and meant for the colonial age when tea sipping mistresses can watch their guy play all day while their desi workers cleaned their houses and cooked their meal. 20/20 > 50/50 > 5 days of bore with a distinct possibility of no result.
:--D ! Why do you watch it then ? I have seen you actively posting in test match threads before !
Well then I would say you value tests higher then any other form of cricket. Of course any win against the aussies, 20/20 included is worth more then a win against bangla in test cricket. But basically I feel that you also rank tests as the ultimate!
Not necessarily, but i do think Test cricket is the best form of the game (in terms of entertainment and quality of the cricket). All things being the same, it's harder to win over 5 days. Any cricket enthusiast would think this way. People who think otherwise tend to be fair weather types who don't follow the game as closely. They obviously outnumber the enthusiasts.
What matters more? Tests, Tests and Tests. Any cricketer who is genuinely interested in the game will value the same. Next T20 ODIs are fairly outdated.
Personally, I dont even consider T20 a legitimate form of the game. Tests require the most skill, followed by ODIs then T20s.

A test series win is miles important and ahead of any ODI series win . Thats why i would call India's tour to SL was a super flop from an Indian point of view . A team which played with so much passion in Australia ,it was a shocking series .A tour can be called succesful only if the toruing team did play a fantastic cricket in ''Tests''.

Which format has the most significance for me? It depends, for instance, a test series win in Australia is a very important victory for any test playing nation. Just recently India won the CB Series but it surely did not carry the charm of a Test Series win. Now what do I enjoy watching? While its supposed to be test match, I can find the test matches a little 'awkward' if the opposition is not interesting. However, a test match against a top notch team is very interesting to watch. I surely find ODIs interesting. And t20s, well they always seem exciting no matter who the opposition is:tounge_smile: