Why Kaif for gods sake!

how is the hard work done by badri superior than that of badri...
i like(d) badri, he said he should have a chance and if he cant perform, he can be dropped. he had his chance. he did "ok" at best. he got starts but blew them away, completely. i feel someone like kaif should be preferred, he seems to be in form and hopefully wont blow his starts.
. kaif comes across as a trier' date=' that alone should be enough to get him selected.[/quote'] Being a trier does not warrant selection at all. To say that is enough is crazy. I want class. Not honest work horses. We will end up with a team like NZ if we want triers. Give me the languid lazy skills of a Laxman or Ganguly any day over honest triers with no Class!

I am not a kaif fan...but it is amazing how people will use any reason to trash him.His grip,his stance,his constipated look while batting....... The guy has worked hard. Have you guys seen him perform? How do you know that he hasn't worked on his problems? What makes you think he is not capable of changing? woh yuvi hai kya? Anyways...I hope he does well and makes you anti kaifers eat dung.Go kaif! Hum tumhare saath hain!:two_thumbs_up:

see, the reason why atlease i'm getting frustrated abt his selection is, this dude had a fair chance earlier in both odis and tests. agreed that he wenht back to FC and worked hard after being dropped from national team. put this in comparison with badri's plight. this fellow dint even get a break in tests. if he was given a chance and he dint make use of it, then i can understand... so if the question was to choose between badri or kaif - then by all means it shud have been badri. it wud hve been far better if both these were not selected and ganguly continued... dropping ganguly to make place for kaif is bull...