I need to find new ways to beat Indians- Mendis

Sachinism

Ajantha Mendis, the Sri Lankan spinner, has said he will need to find ways to beat the Indians after they managed to play him reasonably well during the recently-concluded one-day series. India won the series 3-2 and Mendis took 13 wickets at 11.69 but he said the Indians played him cautiously. "Talented batsmen learn quickly and correct their mistakes," Mendis told the Sunday Lakbima News, a Sri Lanka-based weekly. "It should be like that. I didn't expect it to be so successful. But I should say this - I've a long way to go." Mendis also said English counties Sussex, Surrey and Kent had expressed interest in him but he decided to take a month off to rest. He also planned to work on his batting during the period. He asked fans and the media not to expect too much from him for that put him under a lot of pressure. "I'm still new to this field. Don't worry. I know how to use my head. I don't run after money. My first place is for cricket. I'll get everything if only I play well." source: cricinfo

With that attitude Mendis can definitely remain a world beater.
Too bad same cannot be said about Yuvraj...UV should be kept out of the team until he learns how to play well against spin bowling....just does'nt make sense that one of the best attacking batsman of the game is a sitting duck for spinners....:nervous:.....he has the ego problem to be sorted as well and forget about getting captaincy on a platter....MSD earned it...respect the guy who deserves to be the Captain of Indian Cricket team...also MSD has been very kind towards UV by backing him even while he was under-performing...hopefully UV works hard and earns his spot in the Indian Team again.
Too bad same cannot be said about Yuvraj...UV should be kept out of the team until he learns how to play well against spin bowling....just does'nt make sense that one of the best attacking batsman of the game is a sitting duck for spinners....:nervous:.....he has the ego problem to be sorted as well and forget about getting captaincy on a platter....MSD earned it...respect the guy who deserves to be the Captain of Indian Cricket team...also MSD has been very kind towards UV by backing him even while he was under-performing...hopefully UV works hard and earns his spot in the Indian Team again.
how did this become UV thread?? willow you are a racist.. just cuz he is sikh doesnt mean you can bash him.. :cantstop: