Hypocrisy at its best...Ponting looking forward to playing in India

inzibhai

What because I tell you facts! The aussies and others will look for any excuse not to go to pakistan. It simply is not a nice place to visit for numerous reasons which I will list if you want! When do you hear people in the west say " I would love to go to pakistan one day?" However, many times you will hear people in the west say they want to go to India and of course many actually do! Those are the facts and money/security are red herrings! MP and other paks need to face the facts and stop living in a dream world
No, because you are a racist and even have problems at the way people celebrate after making a 100 just because it doesn't follow your racist agenda.
You dont get it. The security is a red herring, although to be fair people are scared of pakistan and pakistanis generally. It is the fact they just dont want to go there cos the players find it a miserable time while touring and is seen as a very grim place to go! Thus they will find any excuse not to go. Even if it means being hypocrites they dont care as long as they dont have to go to pak. While many players and touring fans and tourists love the fact they get the chance to go to India.
did you even read my post? I know how screwed situation is in Pakistan, but my argument is that why Indian team travels to Pakistan when everyone is 'so scared' to visit Pakistan? is ponting's life more valuable then your 'god' ? so first read my post and then start your pak bashing......
did you even read my post? I know how screwed situation is in Pakistan' date=' but my argument is that why Indian team travels to Pakistan when everyone is 'so scared' to visit Pakistan? is ponting's life more valuable then your 'god' ? so first read my post and then start your pak bashing......[/quote'] Ponting and co come to India cos they like it. He does not like going to pak so comes up with any excuse he can. Can't blame him really!
No' date=' because you are a racist and even have problems at the way people celebrate after making a 100 just because it doesn't follow your racist agenda.[/quote'] The facts are you never answer my TOUGH questions on pakistan and Islam. Why? Cos you know I will have you running around in circles and have you in pieces cos your ridiculous defense of the indefesible on pak and islam leaves you wide open. Instead when you are in trouble you throw the racist card at me instead of answering my valid points!
The facts are you never answer my TOUGH questions on pakistan and Islam. Why? Cos you know I will have you running around in circles and have you in pieces cos your ridiculous defense of the indefesible on pak and islam leaves you wide open. Instead when you are in trouble you throw the racist card at me instead of answering my valid points!
racist clown? Last time when we were debating the PAK issue you made a DIRECT comment about me(a rather hedious comment i might add) then i polietely request you to edit your post but you refused.... and now you want me to take you seriously?
racist clown? Last time when we were debating the PAK issue you made a DIRECT comment about me(a rather hedious comment i might add) then i polietely request you to edit your post but you refused.... and now you want me to take you seriously?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:More ducking and diving:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:I have asked you some horribly tough questions on your country and religion. You consistently duck them by throwing the whole he victimises card and not answering. Shall we begin a discussion now and you promise to answer them?:--DI thought not, BYE:haha:
Ponting and co come to India cos they like it. He does not like going to pak so comes up with any excuse he can. Can't blame him really!
dude either there is something wrong with you or you just cannot comprehend what i'm saying? I'm not arguing why Ponting and co are visiting India, but rather WHY INDIANS can VISIT PAK and NOT AUSSIES. DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THIS IN HINDI NOW?
dude either there is something wrong with you or you just cannot comprehend what i'm saying? I'm not arguing why Ponting and co are visiting India' date=' but rather WHY INDIANS can VISIT PAK and NOT AUSSIES. DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THIS IN HINDI NOW?[/quote'] The indian players are silly for doing this! They should not go to pak. I think its political pressure to keep the peace with our feisty little neighbours.
WHY INDIANS can VISIT PAK and NOT AUSSIES. DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE THIS IN HINDI NOW?
I repeat cos the aussies really do not like the country of pakistan and its culture. They would rather stare at the sun for a month then tour there. Those are the facts! The fact india tour there is neither here nor there. Thats Indias decision, possibly the decision is more politically based. However, the west views pakistan as a dangerous, miserable place full of religious fundamentalism and no opprtunities to have a laugh and have some fun. Hence no tourism and hence no cricket! Thats just the perception wether you agree with this perception or not! It also may not be a perception but a fact. As many players who have toured there show absolutley no inclination to want to go there again!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:More ducking and diving:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:I have asked you some horribly tough questions on your country and religion. You consistently duck them by throwing the whole he victimises card and not answering. Shall we begin a discussion now and you promise to answer them?:--DI thought not' date=' BYE:haha:[/quote'] look who is talking...man/woman who throws in baseless allegations just because he/she has nothing better to say. and yeah keep amusing yourself with racisim.
ok...so if you are willing to conceive that a white life is more valuable than a brown life then obviously there isn't much to argue here. we in pakistan do realize how screwed things are here, but unfortunately as long we have the US and NAO presence in Afghanistan things are not going to improve at our end as well. Oh well, what you can do now.....you guys enjoy the Aussie series. May the best team win!!!
Arre mere bhai, I am saying the world perceives a white life more valuable than a brown life. It is not at all my opinion. But what I am saying is that the terrorists will find that killing a famous white man gives them more bang for their buck. More publicity for their cause, more kudos from Bin Laden and chis brethen, since the white crowd is now their #1 enemy, rather than Indians. It is a pity that cricket has to suffer, but looking at the bigger picture, lots more has been destroyed in this 'war'.
I repeat cos the aussies really do not like the country of pakistan and its culture. They would rather stare at the sun for a month then tour there. Those are the facts! The fact india tour there is neither here nor there. Thats Indias decision, possibly the decision is more politically based. However, the west views pakistan as a dangerous, miserable place full of religious fundamentalism and no opprtunities to have a laugh and have some fun. Hence no tourism and hence no cricket! Thats just the perception wether you agree with this perception or not! It also may not be a perception but a fact. As many players who have toured there show absolutley no inclination to want to go there again!
fine with me....that's all i wanted to know.....

I see that Pakistanis keep asking 'If its safe for Indians to tour Pakistan, why isnt it safe for Australia? Is an Aussie life more valuable than an Indian life?' We must understand that there is still a sense of 'brotherhood' among the Asian countries, especially when it comes matters that involve themselves. Even in ICC related related issues, the Asian boards have always voted in unison on issues. So, in a certain way, they feel incumbent to keep propping each other up, which wss probably why BCCI continues to promote Pakistani tours. But, countries outside Asia have no such obligations, nor do they have to play generous guest to Pakistan, which is why they base their decision solely on their own self interests. Also, political relations between Ind and Pak improved signifcantly after 2005, when the ceasefire came into place and Pakisani intervention in Kashmir lessened, albeit mostly due to international pressure. So, the foreign office in New Delhi would have hinted to BCCI that its in the larger interest of relations between the two countries that a India tour to Pakistan happens, just to make things look normal to the outside world. Again, other countries dont have such pulls and pushes. A country like New Zealand has no need to cosy up with Pakistan. Unlike us, they base their decisions solely on security assessments and the travel advisories given by their govt. Of course, these travel advisories may not always be an accurate reflection of ground realities, but still, thats the way things happen. So, if politcal relations between India and Pakistan go downhill, then you wouldn’t have an Indian team going to Pakistan, irrespective of how peaceful or violent that country is.

Rubbish??? More like questions you dont like. Back to the issue and how people from all over the world dont want to go there! Wether in cricket or merley as a tourist! No wait for MP not to discuss this fact and to instead duck and dive!
and thats your tough question?:haha: for starters 100s of Englishmen who recently came to watch the 05 series. Even recently they were cursing their board and players for "ducking" out of the PAK tour but i don't expect a racist/attention seeker like you to comprehend that.

I dont think single Indian player said 'I am ready to tour pakiland' its just BCCI who wants to give go ahead to the tour because of political reason and want to stand up against ICC and other ''white'' teams.. its mainly politics.. BCCI would be the first one to run away if something goes wrong in pakiland and our players get hurt.. I would applaud BCCI if they stand up for players instead of PCB which is known for stabbing in the back..

I dont think single Indian player said 'I am ready to tour pakiland' its just BCCI who wants to give go ahead to the tour because of political reason and want to stand up against ICC and other ''white'' teams.. its mainly politics.. BCCI would be the first one to run away if something goes wrong in pakiland and our players get hurt.. I would applaud BCCI if they stand up for players instead of PCB which is known for stabbing in the back..
I think it has to do more with the hype/tension/excitement built around an India-Pak series. Previously when such encounters were far and few, the matches were one of the best and people were dying to get more of it in turn generating tremendous amount of revenue. This used to be BCCI's cash cow but now they seemed to have milked it dry! The ODIs are pathetic with 350+ scores being the norm and Pak doesnt even have a test team worth its salt any more.