Somebody dangled a carrot in front of MoYo again, he fell for it again.

Holysmoke

Show me a single post where I've even mentioned Yousuf Youhana's ICL debacle much less ridicule it. All I did was express surprise that you are not devastated at the eventual outcome after having posted this:
Was going to apologize for bringing up your name but now i won't. I have said on numerous occasions that ideally i would like all the major PAK players to join ICL because then it will put a LOT of pressure on PCB/ICC to completely lift the ban on ALL ICL players so yes it is disappointing that ICL have not been able to get enough big names. The ban from domestic cricket in particular is as unjust as it can get.
And why exactly would that be devastating news for me ?
clearly now you guys will have to look for some other reasons to abuse him...as this time you all(especially pred and dsr) fell flat on the face.
clearly now you guys will have to look for some other reasons to abuse him...as this time you all(especially pred and dsr) fell flat on the face.
Find one post where I have mentiond moyo and ICL. I have never mentioned these two things in same post once, never discussed it. But you do live in a fantasy world. What I have said is I think he converted for money or acceptance. And was certainly under tremendous persuation and pressure from other players to convert , who wanted the one way no questions asked ticket to heaven for converting a kaffar to islam. So in summary I have not fallen flat on my face at all.
Find one post where I have mentiond moyo and ICL. I have never mentioned these two things in same post once, never discussed it. But you do live in a fantasy world. What I have said is I think he converted for money or acceptance. And was certainly under tremendous persuation and pressure from other players to convert , who wanted the one way no questions asked ticket to heaven for converting a kaffar to islam. So in summary I have not fallen flat on my face at all.
err you constantly look for reasons to abuse him just because he converted to Islam and you come up with baseless statements like "oh he did it for this and that" Why can't you and other ICFers respect the privacy of his decision? why the constant abuse? I just hope that you and pred don't behave like this in every day life. I don't understand why i can't post in a bit more friendly environment where any thing green(be it Islam or Pakistan) is not considered a sign of evil.
I couldn't care less for your apology much in the same way I ignore your continued ad hominem attacks. As for Indian fans being devastated, I think we couldn't care less about Yousuf Youhana either. The never-ending shenanigans of prima-donnas of Pakistan cricket, however, is always worth a thread and a good laugh.
yeah right...you folks are obsessed with the guy's personal life. but anyways i would still apologize for bringing up your name.

MP ,his conversion to ''Islam '' was his personal choice .But that act lacks credibility ,not at all convincing .He did that to get the captaincy ,i feel .And now he seems suffering from an identity crisis .Anway i am not bothered about pakistan cricket which itself has no credibilty .

MP ' date='his conversion to ''Islam '' was his personal choice .But that act lacks credibility ,not at all convincing .He did that to get the captaincy ,i feel .And now he seems suffering from an identity crisis. Anway i am not bothered about pakistan cricket which itself has no credibilty .[/quote'] Very true.. Initially when MoYo converted and even grew a forest of a beard, I thought he has done that out of personal choice and so strong is his decision. I've always admired the resolve of muslims about their prayers, their strong religious values (I'm talking about civilian muslims here, with whom I have shared friendships, worked together etc). Also, I'm not against people who converted by real faith. One prime celebrity example which most of you ppl may know is A R Rehman. He is a hindu by birth and he converted based on a very strong faith. I can say this because I know him personally as well as we lived in the same street for sometime. The reason why so many ppl (including me) are taking a dig at MoYo is that he lacks credibility. What seemed like a true belief in Islam and thence the conversion, looks pretty cheap and opportunistic after his ICL mockery. A religious person, be it Hindu or Muslim or Christian, is assumed to be god fearing and hence he should not go back on his words or commitments, fearing punishment from God. What was at stake doesnt matter. Whether it is money or playing for your country (as god is above country) or whatever. Word once given should not be taken back. He completely lost it when he first signed ICL (this is purely based on greed for money) and then when PCB tried to get him back, ditched ICL (this could be money or playing for country, whetever), and now when his idea of playing in IPL dint materialize, trying an out of the court settlement with ICL. This clearly shows that this fellow lacks values. He could have just gone w/o much criticism, had he continued to be a Christian (or a Hindu for that matter). There are so many of us and amongst us, who are just belonging to a religion for the sake of it, without real purpose or faith in God and doing whatever we feel like doing. We neither care what our own religion tells us or what the other religion tells differently. Such people when they go back on their commitments, its not a big issue... With MoYo - who made us all believe that he found something in Islam (which he did not find in Christianity) thats going to make him a better person, its natural that we look at him as an individual with a great faith in religion and god, because he must have done a thorough analysis of the Bible and the Koran and decided what Koran says is better and tats what he is going to follow. Now when that person goes out and commits some stupidity like this, then we have the rights and the reasons to question the true value of his faith in Islam. And if that is questionable, then his true intention of converting to Islam is also open to questioning and debate... Does this make sense MundaPakistani? Let me tell you. I'm not a great believer in any particular religion. Today if I enter into a mobile plan contract with some vendor just to get the handset at a lesser price and then dishonour that contract, its no big deal... Whereas a true believer in faith is learned to have done that, can we really continue to think of him as a true believer? Thats the whole point. It could be MoYo today or Danish tomorrow. The same question will be asked.
Why can't you and other ICFers respect the privacy of his decision? why the constant abuse? I just hope that you and pred don't behave like this in every day life. yeah right...you folks are obsessed with the guy's personal life. .
He is a public figure wether he or you like it. This is a public forum on crickert. He is a cricketer. His private life will then be up for discussion as well. Especially when he makes such public displays of Islam when going on hands and knees after scoring a ton in front of millions of people world wide, then I think we have evry right to discuss his religious inclinations. Futher the presurre and persuation he would have been under to convert would have been constant. MP answer me one question - In Islam if you convert someone to Islam does that not mean you then go to heaven automatically as reward?
Same here! Show me one post were I have abused yoyo as well!
U r calling him ''YoYo '':D. I have a doubt MP ,is it necessary that he should grow such a long beard to show his faith .Nothing in particular .It looks so weird .Look i am not ridiculing his faith .Just an opinion .