Team for the 1st 2 Tests : Ganguly IN

So what you are basically saying is that all these runs he scored in domestic cricket is meaningless? He should not have been selected on the basis of that?:giggle:
BUT SELECTING HIM 4 ths series with no intl experience for such a big series is stupid.i wud select him readily 4 other series.we now know how he struggles against pacers
BUT SELECTING HIM 4 ths series with no intl experience for such a big series is stupid.i wud select him readily 4 other series.we now know how he struggles against pacers
He's selected thats all! deservedly too!! only time will tell whether he'll get a chance to be in the playing X1 or not..seriously would you like to see him score tons against hopeless bowling attacks and come a cropper when fitted against the best?We have so many flat track bullies..don't need one more added in that list...let him perform or perish. It was also a very important series when Australia toured India in 2004..they had a very consistent young domestic performer in their team..he was given a chance,showed his class and now he's the vice captain of their national team :D
He's selected thats all! deservedly too!! only time will tell whether he'll get a chance to be in the playing X1 or not..seriously would you like to see him score tons against hopeless bowling attacks and come a cropper when fitted against the best?We have so many flat track bullies..don't need one more added in that list...let him perform or perish. It was also a very important series when Australia toured India in 2004..they had a very consistent young domestic performer in their team..he was given a chance,showed his class and now he's the vice captain of their national team :D
badri's not young dude,selecting him earlier was understandable,not now.even kaif is younger than him.also u cannot look at numbers alone.his technique against pacers, which we r gonna face in plenty, is awry. also pup had considerable ODI experience if u rememeber.his technique against spinners was good,thats why he was picked.he was excepted 2 play indian spinners well,badris case is different.
So you didn't see anything. Surprised to find out a person supporting a player so confidently without having seen him perform against quality pace bowlers! And you heard it wrong. It was not a bad decision. In fact Kohli was hard done by and even Chopra dismissal was only 50:50 where umpire ruled in favour of the bowler. Nothing of that sort in Badri's case. Siddle bowls straight and tackling him, Badri's technique was just awful. He was also lucky that he didn't have to face Lee. Still how many runs did he make? If you heard it, it was just 2.
I was joking about the decision. I never saw it or read about it. It was a joke:haha:Nice post above though even though it was meaningless!:-D