India-Australia Broadcast

Rajiv

Guest Hiten.
fook nea... hope for bigger things.. ie. star cricket :D
I was expecting a post from you with >> "Blue_brigade :yay:" Things are not looking very bright for you now :winky:
I'm going to brodcast live stream around 9pm PST ... i have zee sports @ home .ill post link to server after match starts but no more then 30 connections .. i will block the stream with password after 30 peers TaNk
quality/bitrate of the stream? is it only for icf users? y not first 30 people to contact u "only" get the link.
quality/bitrate of the stream? is it only for icf users? y not first 30 people to contact u "only" get the link.
I'm going to brodcast live stream around 9pm PST ... i have zee sports @ home .ill post link to server after match starts but no more then 30 connections .. i will block the stream with password after 30 peers TaNk
I want!!! I want!!!
I would like to reserve my connection for this stream. I'll definitely be watching the first session - put me down for that. Then i'll give my peer spot to someone else ...and here are some bucks for your trouble *sends TaNk some $ICF*
I would like to reserve my connection for this stream. I'll definitely be watching the first session - put me down for that. Then i'll give my peer spot to someone else ...and here are some bucks for your trouble *sends TaNk some *
this will only be for ICF and few of my close (2-3) friends. I'm going to make it first come first serve thingy. so please show up around 9pst to get your spot :dance:
I would like to reserve my connection for this stream. I'll definitely be watching the first session - put me down for that. Then i'll give my peer spot to someone else ...and here are some bucks for your trouble *sends TaNk some *
Thanks for the $$$ bud ...
Guy's, i won't be able to respond to PM's, Since i don't have 100 post but i will try to open as much peers i can. *** i will broadcast via sopcast *** Thanks TaNk
sopcast hmmm then y is there a user limit? more peers - better quality - faster streaming i thot u were going to stream mms/silverlight?

how would i go about and stream videos via winamp? this nsv plugin is not working for me

sopcast hmmm then y is there a user limit? more peers - better quality - faster streaming i thot u were going to stream mms/silverlight?
can you please shed some light on this? sliverlight by microsoft? and how does mms work and where can i download it?