You predict - Day 1

Cricketics

punter will say "siddles is debuing and stuart clark is out.. he couldn't recover" if INdia bat first India 291-5 Sehwag 47, Dravid 91, tendulkar 80 not out If Aus bat first 301-8 Hayden failz again, Punter on 47 also fontaine will create another thread on Kumble's captaincy..
:cantstop: I swear I have a tremendous amount of respect for Kumble. The guy has been a rock for this team for so long that I really hope he can recover back to his best and comeback to the game so that he can retire on a high. I criticize, maybe too much, because I see this team and they have so much damn potential. We're so close to beating the tar out of the Aussies and if we can just get the players playing at their best then down go the Aussies!!!

As for my prediction, If India bat first Sehwag becomes chief destroyer and goes on the rampage batting through for two sessions to setup up a majestic Tendulkar ton who spanks the Aussi bowlers on his way to Test Match runs glory! If India bowl first, then Zaheer/Ishant/Munaf dismantle the Australian attack brick by brick and blast away the top 7 in the first day for less than 280.

Obviously, you were sleeping when they taught you math in your school. :D Your individual scores add up to more than your team score.
17 extra :finger:??? last match aussi gave away 52 extra in an ining :finger: i think they still count leg bye's and no balls / wideballs? now looks like you are behind on your cricket buddy
17 extra :finger:??? last match aussi gave away 52 extra in an ining :finger: i think they still count leg bye's and no balls / wideballs? now looks like you are behind on your cricket buddy
lemme do the honors this time... MASHALLAH YOU HAS BEEN PWNED!!!:hysterical: