ICF Turns Two

Dhondy

There's so much I'd like to see change on this site.... perhaps even a little less of the parochialism? Too much to hope for? ..
Going soft in your old age Doc? Two years does go by fast doesnt it? It does seem only not so long ago that I found the Rivals site when googling the Barmy Army- but that was 2000/01 ! The days of the WI board - Choor, Christine, MarcusGarvey speaks, the doctor from Florida etc. And then ICF in 202,and ICF in 2006 ... Particularly sad that non-cricket related issues have lead to BossBhai's exit. And, the inanity, but harmless humour of GKD is surely missed. BTW, whatever happened to Rahul Nair ? - his cricket acumen was fantastic and he was a good writer too.
wow... its been two years..... i still remember...the mail i got from Bheembhai... Thanks Anal...and chaowkidaar...and also beedi....for giving this gift...:cantstop: Long live ICF...
Yeah same here, remeber that mail well. And I was actually reluctant at first to split from Fever. Do not post as reg as I should but am someone who used to post BACK IN THE DAYS when Indian cricket FEVER was in its Pre-Sportnetwork era, glad to see this site going great guns