Predict delhi test

you're a blithering idiot. how can anyone score 502460520 runs in one day???? MASALLA U HAZ BEEN PWNED!
In the same manner they can score 50240520 in one day except score a few more runs, like 60,000 more runs, approximately. its not that far off in terms of approximation. If Stuey Clark plays an exceptional innings like he usually does, we can be in for a long day.

Due to yesterdays stiff resistance by the aussies, a draw had become the most likely outcome. Yet, I am still hopeful of an inspirational performance by India today (with a bit of luck too) to turn it around and bring back the likelihood of a win. I want this match to go down to the wire...it's been great test match cricket so far.

Guest HariSampath

What about this ?? Australia declare 50 runs behind India...and by close , India 85-5 ....why not it is entirely possible...and also we may take a few 2nd inngs wkts on 5th day, if they chase smthing like 230

Day 5 Predictions/Tactics Current Situation India are 79 runs ahead with 8 Wickets in hand I reckon we would need atleast two sessions to bowl Australia out (if we could) Say we make 120-140 runs in the 1st session (Scoring at a quick rate) Australia would be left with 200-220 runs to get in 2 sessions Do we go for a win in the hope they'll lose wickets playing shots? I'd take the defensive approach. We have a very very little chance of pulling off a win Not saying a win is not possible, its just we would need everything to go right for us, umpire decisions in our favour, catches going to hand (and fielders holding on), etc.