Well Done Gautam Gambhir - Congratulations thread

Cricketics

What a short-sighted OP. In all your excitement and enthusiasm for Gambhir's 200, you have completely neglected to congratulate Bretto (or Leeo or whatever -o those Ozzieos prefer to call themselves - you know, Watto, Kato, Haydo) on his unbeaten 112 so far. Soon, Mitcho (on 95) will join him. So, you may want to wait until then to jointly congratulate them-os. PS: The first sentence was my attempt at sarcasm PPS: Call me a grumpy old man, but the whole nickname thing the Aussies have going on their team irritates me :-)!! PPPS: Congratulations, Gambhir!! You da man!!

What a short-sighted OP. In all your excitement and enthusiasm for Gambhir's 200, you have completely neglected to congratulate Bretto (or Leeo or whatever -o those Ozzieos prefer to call themselves - you know, Watto, Kato, Haydo) on his unbeaten 112 so far. Soon, Mitcho (on 95) will join him. So, you may want to wait until then to jointly congratulate them-os. PS: The first sentence was my attempt at sarcasm PPS: Call me a grumpy old man, but the whole nickname thing the Aussies have going on their team irritates me :-)!! PPPS: Congratulations, Gambhir!! You da man!!
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: But Lee is experienced. He did score a double century against India once, didnt he? For GG, its his first.:dance: