breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized

He's going to have a coroner's inquest, GKD, which means an autopsy. So let's keep the speculations on ice. They are extremely unhelpful at this point, and disrespectful to the departed.
I understand what you are saying but then let's not assume automatically that he died of a heart attack either :roll: Edit- As that would be a bigger disservice to the dead person.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized

As somebody once said' date=' "Pressure? This is not pressure! Pressure is a messerschmitt up your ass".[/quote'] Keith Miller. PS - THE WORLD CUP WEBSITE has a tribute section for Bob Woolmer; leave a comment and pay your respects. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/WC2007/?q=node/72
Also Boycott: His words were sthg to the effect "Pressure is when u don't freaking know where from ur next meal is coming other than that everything else is sports."

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized a real sad news it is, i was @ work when one of my paki friends came to me and told me about this... its really a sad news... stress is the thing he couldn't bear, come on diabetic person and now with this paki crowd burning effigies and stuff.. this is warning to Indian fans too, who freakin are burning effigies or doing some other stuf... R.I.P the great man.