BREAKING NEWS - Gambhir banned for 1 test

Its terrible ... the Katich thing happened right in front of the umpire. Whats even more amazing is that Katich called Gambhir "a cheating f***ing w***er" ... clearly Katich was just swearing at him without putting much thought into it because I dont know how,in that altercation, Gambhir could be accused of cheating

Its terrible ... the Katich thing happened right in front of the umpire. Whats even more amazing is that Katich called Gambhir "a cheating f***ing w***er" ... clearly Katich was just swearing at him without putting much thought into it because I dont know how' date=in that altercation, Gambhir could be accused of cheating
I think Katich was calling Punter but GG thought those words were meant for him. :--D
fk that' date=' was the appeal ready.[/quote']
'Zero tolerance to profanity' policy of ICF While it is acknowledged that forummers have the right to freedom of expression, it must be appreciated that excessive use of foul and abusive languge and swear words vitiate the atmosphere. It is, therefore, brought to the notice of the forummers that use of foul language and swear words, even through incomplete dotted words, will be moderated either by editing or deleting the posts. Forummers are requested to cooperate.
I'll watch with interest. :regular_smile: