Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

How can you respect the Indian team, when you can't respect the players who have served this Indian team for many years. Yup, you can name-call a punjabi on internet. Ever tried it in person? :hysterical::hysterical:
Huh? Why should I respect the Indian team or it's cricketers by default? If they do stuff like Tendulkar and Dravid they will get the "respect" automatically. If they fake injuries to avoid being thrashed, give media interviews and tweets to make it back to the side, average 38 with the ball for years on end they'll get name calling.
But i have never seen posts defending .. but when bhajji is even criticized (not namecalled) i see some throwing hissyfit..
Criticize him for his bowling, darting..whatever is all good..but calling him chewtiya, screwing up a persons name etc because its fun is not called for.
Huh? Why should I respect the Indian team or it's cricketers by default? If they do stuff like Tendulkar and Dravid they will get the "respect" automatically. If they fake injuries to avoid being thrashed' date=' give media interviews and tweets to make it back to the side, average 38 with the ball for years on end they'll get name calling.[/quote'] How you know it was a fake injury? Now, yuvrajs tumour must also be fake? go on... Bhajjis wasnt bowling for the first time overseas to fake a injury.
LOL! Someone criticizes and "calls names" (sounds out of KG' date=' right?) to some random guy and you start abusing him personally to the extent of getting their parents into the conversation because that somebody happens to be born in a few hundred kilometers of where you hail from. Top class stuff! :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] That was done exactly to prove my point. If you wont like yourself or your mom to be called a 3rd rate person, why would you dish it to someone else..be it an indian player. I am glad you noticed.
That was done exactly to prove my point. If you wont like yourself or your mom to be called a 3rd rate person, why would you dish it to someone else..be it an indian player. I am glad you noticed.
There is a difference between personal abuse and name calling of random cricketers who don't post on ICF. The former is not allowed on this forum and the latter is. If you don't like the way the rules are set up, then pi$$ off! I am not surprised that you did not notice the difference given your cry baby - "he called some random dude names"! :hysterical:
There is a difference between personal abuse and name calling of random cricketers who don't post on ICF. The former is not allowed on this forum and the latter is. I am not surprised that you did not notice the difference given your cry baby - "he called some random dude names"! :hysterical:
Bhajji is not some random dude. He is a cricketer I have been following for 10+ years..Now the other guy you talking about is like a random dude to me.
First you feeckk of ass_hole...you are a slimebag who is also biased
:fear: Yaar aaj to meri haath mein aa gayi - Punjabi mundon naal panga paa liya! :hysterical:
Besides, this is internet. You dont know who I am. I could be Bhajji myself so everything on this forum is personal abuse to me......so take it all off.
No wonder you are so crap at bowling - instead of practicing your bowling you are posting on ICF! :((