Countdown to Ishant Sharma being ranked number 1 bowler

Some icf fans like sachin=god have a negative Bangladeshi mentality when it comes to grooming. He believes get someone in aged 16 then hopefully 12 years down the line, he may be half decent. That is definitely not what grooming is. You groom someone who has potential and has delivered albeit inconsistently. Likes of Pattison, Cummins, De lange, philander deserve a run. Ishant has been in the team for 4 years where he never has looked like a genuine wicket taker at test level. I just don't understand how he has even lasted this long. Maybe if they stopped picking him 2 years ago he may have had to rework his game and come back better.
better to have a Bangladeshi mentality than to support players like Sreesanth.
We have been good for 10 years. Thats the reality that self loather like you cannot bring yourself to admit to. At least mine was just a predicition and when prediction slumps I admit we failed. You and some others like lalloo are different as you are looking at past and not able to admit the truth even with facts presented in font of you that we were a dammn good team and best in world frankly. You cannot admit to reality due to self laothing and desperation to win your petty internet wars. You are so obssessed with your internet battles, that you will even happily put down your country just to win them, and put them down when facts say different. Enjoy the india losses. Good times for people like you and laloo
:bhangra: :bhangra:

Isssssshaaaaant Sharma will be mediocre throughout his career..At present people are saying that he is young and once he gets experienced, he'll excel.. Sorry, I don't agree. He doesn't has the potential to take charge of the Indian attack. Somebody else has to step in, when Zak retires..

Isssssshaaaaant Sharma will be mediocre throughout his career..At present people are saying that he is young and once he gets experienced, he'll excel.. Sorry, I don't agree. He doesn't has the potential to take charge of the Indian attack. Somebody else has to step in, when Zak retires..
If he can do what he did in 2007-2009 he will be very good bowler or he will go irfans way.But i hope somebody guides him zak can only do so much .we need a real bowling coach.