Delivery of the Series

umpire

So far we have seen some unplayable deliveries mainly from Indian bowlers. don't remember Australians bowling even a single unplayable delivery. Whereas we have 1) Ishant getting Ponting clean bowled 2) Zaheer cleaning up Haddin 3) Sehwag bowling a ripper to get ponting. 4) Sehwag getting Hussey clean bowled. Which one so far is delivery of the series I go with Sehwag's ripper to get Ponting clean up today. What a delivery. you can call it dream delivery for the offie. Lot of drift, which invited ponting come forward and drive, and left the gap and hits middle stump. What more Ponting was set for a big one.

So far we have seen some unplayable deliveries mainly from Indian bowlers. don't remember Australians bowling even a single unplayable delivery. Whereas we have 1) Ishant getting Ponting clean bowled 2) Zaheer cleaning up Haddin 3) Sehwag bowling a ripper to get ponting. 4) Sehwag getting Hussey clean bowled. Which one so far is delivery of the series I go with Sehwag's ripper to get Ponting clean up today. What a delivery. you can call it dream delivery for the offie. Lot of drift, which invited ponting come forward and drive, and left the gap and hits middle stump. What more Ponting was set for a big one.
1, 3 and 4 definitely. 2 was more Haddin's laziness than the ball. But the Lee one was unplayable, better batsmen would have nicked that. Also, I must mention the Mishra getting Clarke. That BAMBOOZLED puppy.
Any delivery which knocks out an aussie wicket is a pleasure to watch :hysterical:. I did not see Sehwag's bowling today. However there is something mystical about the way Ishant getting Ponting:yay:. I guess I will go with that.

Ishant Sharma bowling punter in Mohali...that was just a classic...seamed in, going between bat and pad to take the stumps with Ponting coming forward to meet it...he was stunned and completely clueless about it, and then when he looked back at his stumps and then away, the look on his face said it all. Delivery of the series.