Bob Woolmer, Rest In Peace

Zooter

Re: Bob Woolmer, Rest In Peace

I just hope the freakin media allows some privacy to the family and not launch into relentless speculation without facts.....
They will probably not hassle the family but I am sure that they will speculate. It's the reality and nature of the beast (rightly or wrongly).
Guest dada_rocks

Re: Bob Woolmer, Rest In Peace

he was born in kanpur india
So in a way, his loss is India's loss as well !
it most certainly is...

Re: Bob Woolmer, Rest In Peace Very shocking indeed.. May his Soul Rest in Peace.. I was feeling devastated after our loss to bangla.. it spoiled my weekend mood.. But its very scary now.. i think if the game can go to the extent of taking one's life, im not gonna give a damn abt this shit anymore..... I dont care who wins anymore... may the best team wins.... im not gonna be bothered even if tht cheap bast@rd ponting lifts the cup.. btw India deserve to crashout of the WC frm the 1st round for the way they played...

Re: Bob Woolmer, Rest In Peace This is shocking and I don't quite know what to say. A very passionate cricketer, coach had to die this way is deeply saddening. How very sad it had to come after the shocking loss. People should freakin wake up and treat cricket like sport. Cricket being treated like religion, cult is not a great expression for me anymore. RIP

Re: Bob Woolmer, Rest In Peace Any one's demise saddens you. But Woolmer's death goes a bit further for me, for two reasons: a) He was a wonderful coach who still had alot more to offer to cricket teams. I thought he had a future as an Indian coach. b) A coach as successful as him, would sadly be remembered for a poor exit from cricket. I had just stepped out for a few hours, after reading CoB's & Shwetabh's humor for the day & came back to see this. This event once again reminds us how suddenly and brutally, events of nature can strike humans. May god bring him & his family the much needed peace in the days to come.