We are going to Win at Nagpur

cochise

blessing in disguise After all the controversy and the good scores in the series so far,I think Gambhir would have been under tremendous pressure if he was in the squad for Nagpur. he is due for a failure. so, i take his ban as a blessing in disguise.Vijay would come up trumps in my opinion. aussies most probably would go in for Krejza in this test and if Vijay manages to survive the fast bowlers, will dominate the spinners. he will show the right place for the likes of M.Clarke and krapich. Clark would be dropped to make way for Bollinger/ to continue with White. The players realise that this in excellent opportunity to win 2-0 against the ugly aussies. the ban and the rejection of appeal would have steeled their resolve. what better way to see off Saurav and Kumble than an emphatic win over Aussies, a revenge of sorts to compensate for the ignominy of the last home series loss in the same place and a fitting reply to the sydney test. i am confident that v would win because Aussies would be under huge pressure and would not indulge so openly in sledging. less intimidation for batsmen.Go India Go!

Mate....I sam 6' 3" and 125 kgs of muscle man...you think anybody f*ucks with me man? Nah...no more...I am also a battle veteran....now that cannot be weighed.... It's all good. I just wish the Indian team would read and listen to me. Music is for the ears... Be careful...tread not yet, on the mind.

just dont feel it this test-there are things in flux and thats not right very good for such a pivotal test-hope i am proved wrong though.
It don't matter....it's all the sweeter. Stay tuned....coz there are few surprises coming that are going to be.....sweet....sweet.... Don't fold like a cardboard mate. Stay straight and hard. Yeah!

Well I'm skeptical. Dravid is woefully short of runs and historically our debut batsmen have usually done poorly, not to mention that it's even tougher for openers. So I'm pretty sure Australia will get a couple of early wickets to give them a boost. Thankfully, SRT, Ganguly, Dhoni and Laxman look in great form and Bhajji/Zaheer will hang around as well. We do have the advantage here because I still don't see Australia being able to bowl us out but I doubt we'll get of the great starts thanks to our openers that we've become accustomed to seeing.

Mate....I sam 6' 3" and 125 kgs of muscle man...you think anybody f*ucks with me man? Nah...no more...I am also a battle veteran....now that cannot be weighed.... It's all good. I just wish the Indian team would read and listen to me. Music is for the ears... Be careful...tread not yet, on the mind.
i am 6 2 and 189 out of my 214 is muscle... and i *** with people a lot who is even a tad bid stronger...
Well I'm skeptical. Dravid is woefully short of runs and historically our debut batsmen have usually done poorly, not to mention that it's even tougher for openers. So I'm pretty sure Australia will get a couple of early wickets to give them a boost. Thankfully, SRT, Ganguly, Dhoni and Laxman look in great form and Bhajji/Zaheer will hang around as well. We do have the advantage here because I still don't see Australia being able to bowl us out but I doubt we'll get of the great starts thanks to our openers that we've become accustomed to seeing.
I was really hoping I would be wrong but looks like Dravid was half asleep when he came and promptly gave away his wicket. :sick: That's the problem with having an out of form number 3. It causes quick wickets to fall at the top of the order and puts tremendous pressure on the rest of the batting lineup. Like I said, Badri should have played instead of Dravid especially because he would have slotted in as a solid fielder as well.