A Regal entry and a Royal exit

Rajiv

already scored one century in this series... might end up scoring another.. what a player hez been.. at the start of the series.. i think he won't be able to bat as good as he has been in last year after his come back.. but he has batted really well here again.. hatz of to the champ.. today i was watching few clips from the ceremony which took place yesterday for the four players (gang, tend, jumbo, vvs) gang said "in my career i made lot of friends and lot of enemies.. but i did all of that for my country for the pride." HATZ OFF

Ganguly has been very inspiring. The way the man stood up against all odds is amazing. There came times when everyone wrote him off, when everyone pointed fingers at him, every tom dick and harry started telling him how bad he was. A mere mortal would have broken down under that pressure and humiliation. But not dada. He stayed determined and came back again and again. And today when he is playing so well, he is leaving with the last laugh. He is laughing on all those selectors who made him the soft target, he is laughing at all those fans and critics who did everything to discourage him. Players play well with support. But with half the world discouraging you and ridiculing you, its not easy to stand up and deliver. I have learned a lot from dada. About pride, about determination, about success, about integrity, about self belief and about fighting back. He is a live example of what you can do if you believe in yourself and refuse to give up under pressure. No example is as good as a real life example. Dada is a lesson, an inspiration and hope to everyone in difficult times in career. Thank you dada.