Hayden barges in to Khan. Must be banned!

I actually have no problems with this incident. Hayden was maintaining his line in the run and if a batsman thinks he is going to be run out ... he shouldnt bother going around someone standing on the pitch. Gambhir on the other hand went out of his way to extend his elbow out, just to make contact with Watson. Thats the difference. In the end, Gambhir's stupidity could cost us this series.

The reason he got run out was because he didn't run straight through khan he ran around him. Having said that how weak is gay khan for complaining about a shirt brush I'd hate to see the weak boy khan in a full on fight with hayden he wouldn't wake up from his coma.

^ What is it with Hayden and fights? First he wants to box Ishant Sharma , now you're saying Zaheer Khan should fight Hayden. Geez louise ... Cricket is a sport where the skillful and smart thrive over just the strong and brutish. Hayden has survived so long because he has skill. Same with Zaheer. If people want to see Hayden in fights, maybe they should tell that meat-head to go and switch to boxing.

At last! One or two have used their brains. All of you who have taken up deesy's ridiculous assertion - Domaink, Dooks, dinakka, Ravi, fineleg - ask yourself this question: Why would anyone slow their progress and, therefore, risk being run out to purposely make contact with a bowler ??

did u guys even watch it live? choti si baat ka bhatangad bana rahe hon... making a mountain out of a mole hill...
Sums up the thread rather aptly. :regular_smile:
Hayden didn't intend to' date= but he felt like getting him out of the way in brute force with the god given hulk body Take that to court, and you will have a jury
Oh really, Raj ? You've spoken to him, have you ? Take the video to court and you'd be laughed at. :regular_smile:
Oh really, Raj ? You've spoken to him, have you ? Take the video to court and you'd be laughed at. :regular_smile:
Sure they will laugh, if the jury consist of Chris Broad and Mike Procter! ..I wish I could speak to hayden, I'd like to correct his "Indian accent" on Aus Radio
At last! One or two have used their brains. All of you who have taken up deesy's ridiculous assertion - Domaink, Dooks, dinakka, Ravi, fineleg - ask yourself this question: Why would anyone slow their progress and, therefore, risk being run out to purposely make contact with a bowler ?? Sums up the thread rather aptly. :regular_smile:
One or two used their brains because they can't find fault with an "Aussie Player"? Donny, Haydos is not as smart as you. Going by his history he would rather be out while badging an opponent than run around the bowler and save his wicket. If he did run around Zaheer he possibly would have made it. Avoiding badging would have saved him perhaps. Serves him well for running into the bowler and in the process getting out.