4th test, 3rd day's Dhoni's tactics :Intelligent or negative?

DomainK

4th test, 3rd day's Dhoni's tactics :Intelligent or negative?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

My brains weigh up perfectly but i seriously doubt whether yours do ! He is about to achieve what very few Indians captains have, a series win against the Aussies !!! If they were negative i dont give a Faaaacking damn, they got us out of a hole and have put us on the ascendency when it comes to this game !!! Dhoni is a Genius !!! you're opinion matter very little to me as you sound to me like a close minded individual !!!
so if he could get us in a hole wid stupid captaincy why couldnt he get us out of it being fair.its very close to cheating wat dhoni ...oops let me correct myself... india did.u cant just dicard spirit of the game just to win one damn game however imp. it is.u have to respect test cricket.dhoni isnt doing it

Ina Chappell wants rule changes cos the aussies are losing. What a d.ick. They all seem to be clones of donny with their aussie blinkers on. When warne used to bowl around the wicket it was attacking, bhaji does it it is negativity. India strategy was spot. Bhaji was superb in executing the plan and strangling the timid aussies You are getting beat chappell. You could have countered the negativity by attacking and the field would have spread. Simple.

so if he could get us in a hole wid stupid captaincy why couldnt he get us out of it being fair.its very close to cheating wat dhoni ...oops let me correct myself... india did.u cant just dicard spirit of the game just to win one damn game however imp. it is.u have to respect test cricket.dhoni isnt doing it
Respect Test Cricket :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: which rule book states that his actions even hinted of going against the spirit, It is within the rules of the game and the Aussies failed to cope with it !!! Dhoni is Faaaacckking Brilliant !!!
Ina Chappell wants rule changes cos the aussies are losing. What a d.ick. They all seem to be clones of donny with their aussie blinkers on. When warne used to bowl around the wicket it was attacking, bhaji does it it is negativity. India strategy was spot. Bhaji was superb in executing the plan and strangling the timid aussies You are getting beat chappell. You could have countered the negativity by attacking and the field would have spread. Simple.
Sachin had similar fields in the first innings, but that didnt detter him from scoring the ton !!!
... and still in a position to win. :regular_smile:
I would say its a 70-30 chance in favor of India since Aus has to bat last under the pressure of potentially losing a series plus India are effectively 86/0 now. Good contest though :dance:
Respect Test Cricket :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: which rule book states that his actions even hinted of going against the spirit, It is within the rules of the game and the Aussies failed to cope with it !!! Dhoni is Faaaacckking Brilliant !!!
so 8-1 field is in spirit of the game?so must be underarm bowling used by chappells.or bodyline tactics.they were all within the rules n yet ridiculed.even bowling on batsman pad for a considerable time is considered negative,dunno wat u r talking about.

When giles did it against sachin everyone said it was brilliant tactic. they all p[ointed figures at sachin and how he could not counter it. India do it and its not fair, change the rules blah blah ends justify everything. 1st innings lead when aussies look set for 500 + Brillinat by india, pathetic by aussies. Why did the aussies not decide not to attack or at least turn the strike around and collect singles. They batted pathetically, shockked at how cr#p they were

Dhoni can't take the credit all. Overnight it was clearly a team tactic. Seniors no doubt played big role. We were captaining by committee at some points today:--D
so 8-1 field is in spirit of the game?so must be underarm bowling used by chappells.or bodyline tactics.they were all within the rules n yet ridiculed.even bowling on batsman pad for a considerable time is considered negative' date='dunno wat u r talking about.[/quote'] If they are within the the rules of the Game !!!! why not !!! We need to play by the rules and win dont we ??? Dhoni is a Genius !!!
so 8-1 field is in spirit of the game?so must be underarm bowling used by chappells.or bodyline tactics.they were all within the rules n yet ridiculed.even bowling on batsman pad for a considerable time is considered negative' date='dunno wat u r talking about.[/quote'] You are honestly losing it now. You equate run saving to under arm? Are you in your senses?
If they are within the the rules of the Game !!!! why not !!! We need to play by the rules and win dont we ??? Dhoni is a Genius !!!
repeating it wont make it truth.despite the rules thers a line u should nt cross called spirit of the game.even underarm bowling was legal back when chappells used it.so why do u think was it was condemned widely?dhoni may not be fined but will certainly lose respect of oppositions n sane cricket fans
repeating it wont make it truth.despite the rules thers a line u should nt cross called spirit of the game.even underarm bowling was legal back when chappells used it.so why do u think was it was condemned widely?dhoni may not be fined but will certainly lose respect of oppositions n sane cricket fans
I refuse to let dhoni take all the credit for the brilliant tactic. The seniors must have formulated this genius move.
You are honestly losing it now. You equate run saving to under arm? Are you in your senses?
yeah i'm if u see in wat context i said it .SM said that wat dhoni did was within rules.underarm episode everything thats within rules isnt right.they can be used as a tool
Can you show me the book called "A LINE YOU SHOULD NOT CROSS" or "THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME" i would love reading it, who wrote it you or donny :cantstop: