Are aussies ball tampering?

Cricketics

Are aussies ball tampering? 1st time in series Watson reversing. Reversing it a lot both ways as evidenced by Dravid dismmisal. Dar had a word with ponting about the ball. Was clearly questioning the oz captain about the ball and what the aussies were doing with it! He has seen something unusual about the ball and what they were doing

it's not about just ball tempering.. it's about breaking a law.. the law states that the player should try to clean the ball in front of the umpire.. and that didn't happen. Punter should have modified/tempered the ball in front of the umpire, rather then doing secretly.. so it's the breaking of law clearly

aleem darr was like "punter stop playing withe the ball dude.. u gotta do that in front of me dawg" punter - " sorry mam... i will bring an excuse letter from my mommy tomorrow"
I just saw it - white I think it was - removed what looked like a piece of something from the ball

Pictures show White cheating by pulling leather of without umpires permission. Dar was reprimanding ponting about this, then the idiot bowden walked over to dar and patted dar on back while he was talking as if saying leave it mate. Why did bowden do this? as if leave it dar the aussies are alright. Match referee must take action, will he?