Didn't Bangladesh outbat India as per the pre match quote?

King

Yup don't you guys think they were right? They knew what they were speaking about when they said they were looking to out bat India. They sure did out bat India and with an attitude. Habibul Bashar even mocked Rahul Dravid in the post match conference mentioning "Every team that loses says we were short by 30-40 runs" referring to Rahul Dravid's statement India was about 30-40 runs short. Bashar was indicating they would have knocked off whatever score India set, that was their confidence level against India.

Re: Didn't Bangladesh outbat India as per the pre match quote? Yep FULL credit to Bangla boys. They won fair and square. I think they would have chased another 20-30 runs. I know on other threads some have said that people won't take Bangla boys seriously until they beat us in test matches. I think such "sore looser" points are silly and not relevant to WC tournament. They outplayed us in ALL departments and we should take it on the chin like adults :wtg:

Re: Didn't Bangladesh outbat India as per the pre match quote?

Such silly post match bravado is going to come back and bite them when they get whipped by SL and 6 other teams if they make the Super 8. Cant believe how one upset can lead to all this nonsense.
h, Shwetabh, whether it comes back to bite em or not.... they walked the talk in this match, and u got to give em credt for tht.... i have always felt Bangles were one of the favorites to enter the semis....