Program on Fab 4

Gambit

All you people complain about us Indian fans who worship Tendulkar, in this program, Ramiz Raja says, "I do worship Tendulkar also" A Pakistani worships Tendulkar, another sign of his greatness
Or maybe Ramiz is just trying for this; istockphoto_2742691_indian_passport.jpg :giggle:
Don't remember it was in 2004 or 2005, cricinfo magazine conducted a poll among 25 former cricketers to choose an all time best ODI X1.Except Pamiz Raja all of them had Sachin in their dream team !!

My grouse with guys like Sachin, VVS and Dravid is that they never speak their mind on the most critical issues. Of course, it is their right to decide what to say and what not to say to the press, but isn’t it also incumbent on them to be honest and forthright with the average cricket fan on what they think about issues that relates to us as cricket lovers? No one is asking them to shed light on their personal lives, but on fundamentally important issues like match-fixing, the Chappell Saga, Rahul Dravid’s captaincy resignation fiasco, the Sydney drama etc, we still don’t know what transpired. Why? All because none of these stars want to get caught in any public controversy While its important for us to respect the individual privacy of the players, its also equally important for them to honest and up front with the cricketing public on issues related to cricket and that rarely ever happens, which is why I would never bother to watch an interview given by any of these guys. You never learn anything new about them or their stance on important cricket related issues.