Program on Fab 4

Gambit

Watching a program that has guys like Sachin, VVS and Dravid in it can be one of the most drudgery filled experience of your life. They never give honest answers to ANY question and carry on with their usual PC crap. Honestly, I would rather watch a rock reduce in size due to wind erosion, than watch these guys give an interview.

Watching a program that has guys like Sachin' date=' VVS and Dravid in it can be one of the most drudgery filled experience of your life. [b']They never give honest answers to ANY question and carry on with their usual PC crap. Honestly, I would rather watch a rock reduce in size due to wind erosion, than watch these guys give an interview.
Im not interested in hearing them answer questions. I just wanna see some of their best innings and people's comments on it.

The worst part is that Ian Chappell that was instigating after the world up that Sachin Tendulkar was carrying on due to contractual obligations with his sponsors and has nothing to contribute to the Indian team is hosting this one. What a farce? :hysterical: If I were Indian media I would never ever let someone like Ian Chappell a chance to even discuss Indian cricket. Imagine if an Indian cricketer has a go at Bradman and say his runs were useless because the quality wasn't good or he didn't play too many opponents he would be treated miserably by the Aussies and their media. Here in India, Chappell is still making millions working for Indian media.

Watching a program that has guys like Sachin, VVS and Dravid in it can be one of the most drudgery filled experience of your life. They never give honest answers to ANY question and carry on with their usual PC crap. Honestly, I would rather watch a rock reduce in size due to wind erosion, than watch these guys give an interview.
So let me get this straight. You would rather watch a rock erode than relive the greatest moments of the Fab 4, their best innings, their breathtaking shots and unseen dressing room footage? You must take your geology very seriously.
So let me get this straight. You would rather watch a rock erode than relive the greatest moments of the Fab 4' date=' their best innings, their breathtaking shots and unseen dressing room footage? You must take your geology very seriously.[/quote'] No, I didnt say that. I said I would rather watch a rock erode than see an interview given by Sachin, Dravid and VVS. Of course, I would pay good money and sacrifice most things in life to relive some of their best innings, refresh their best shots or look at unseen dressing room footage. But watching an interview of these guys is pure waste, IMO. When an interviewer asks them a question in good faith and expect a straight answer, they make a mockery of it by giving PC answers that leave none any wiser. All they're concerned about is that they shouldnt ruffle any feathers.
I would pay good money and sacrifice most things in life to relive some of their best innings, refresh their best shots or look at unseen dressing room footage.
The show just got over. It had nothing that you and I were expecting. They showed clips and pictures from only those matches that NEO sports has covered and most of them from the Ind / Aus series. There was no footage fromany of the famous innings. It was such a bore. Very shoddy packaging by Neo sports. They hardly spent 2 minutes talking about VVS and just moved on to talk about Dada, followed by RD and Sachin. There were some words from ppl like Arun Lal, Rameez Raja, Ian Chappel, Ponting. Thats it. Stupid program. Just a waste of time. It was a great disgrace to those 4 wonderful men. I wish ESS comes up with something more wonderful.
Crappy program. There was no emotional content. Music was poor. Editing was worse and the comments made by Ian Chappel' date=' far from best in his own measure. All in all - it was a program that I wouldnt have regretted missing.[/quote'] Hmm, true. I revise my opinion. It was ******. The narrator was a bore too. But just watching clips of the Fab 4 was :top: